Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Wallace to the Eagles?

You betcha it's going to be a WR in Round 1. ...Or, I could see us go OL.

Those who have been clamoring for a QB can shove that up your arse!
    Last edited by Baltravens; 03-24-2018 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    He won’t put up a thousand yards he’s going to be option number 3 behind Alshon and ertz
    Maybe #4 behind Agholor as well.

Blog Entries

He did a good job for us. I wish him well. 2.5M (if that's true) is a damn good deal for Philly to get. He should have a nice season; won't have as much defensive attention on him with that surrounding cast.

Gotta be honest: I'd way rather have him back at 1 year 2.5 than John Brown at 1 year 5 million.

Perriman can stick up for himself now. Good riddance, Wallace.

I would rather have Wallace at that money over Brown’s one year $5M contract.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I would rather have Wallace at that money over Brown’s one year $5M contract.
    If Brown pays off though it could be huge. I'll take the unknown over the known here. Wallace is just getting older and slower. Crabtree is the only over 30 guy I want to see. I like what the Ravens are 'trying' to do. The Ryan Grant fiasco notwithstanding.

Hey good for Wallace, dude deserves a solid chance this season at a Lombardi. He's labeled as a diva but that dude is tough, I remember being at the last game this season () and while he dropped a ton beginning of the game he put us back ahead with his TD. Not to forget dude was getting crushed over the middle. Good for him.

8. Re: Wallace to the Eagles?

I also would've took him back for another year than give John Brown 5 mil. He at least lived up to my expectations when we signed him and was our toughest WR we had the last 2 years. I remember when he got knocked out cold early in one game I forget who it was against, but they had to take his helmet from him cuz he wanted to get back in so bad. Oh well, good luck in Philly.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by redbarron View Post
    Hey good for Wallace, dude deserves a solid chance this season at a Lombardi. He's labeled as a diva but that dude is tough, I remember being at the last game this season () and while he dropped a ton beginning of the game he put us back ahead with his TD. Not to forget dude was getting crushed over the middle. Good for him.
    Agreed. Wallace gets unfairly labeled as a diva or soft. I saw him playing his ass off and being tough in all the big drives for the offense. I think we needed to move on though, give some new blood a chance. Flacco needs bigger WR's as well, guys with a bigger catch radius like Boldin had. Crabtree brings that, I think Meridith is intriguing as he has a big catch radius as well. It's a damn shame Flacco has never had a prototype 6'3+ #1 WR in all these years he's been here, I think that's his ideal WR type.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Agreed. Wallace gets unfairly labeled as a diva or soft. I saw him playing his ass off and being tough in all the important games. I think we needed to move on though, give some new blood a chance. Flacco needs bigger WR's as well, guys with a bigger catch radius like Boldin had. Crabtree brings that, I think Meridith is intriguing as he has a big catch radius as well. It's a damn shame Flacco has never had a prototype 6'3+ #1 WR in all these years he's been here, I think that's his ideal WR type.
    For sure, Wallace in Bmore was done. I appreciate all he did shame we didn't get to the playoffs but the man made plays here. (see first game against Pit as Raven and all those deep bombs)

I will miss him, he grew on me and quite honestly had some of the more exciting plays over the last few years.
    My two sons enjoyed him as well.
    Another ex Raven to Philly

Wallace played fine last year. Especially at that number, I would have wanted him back. At least one familiar face for Joe.