Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarassing.

Re: Embarassing.

This team just flat out quit.
    I didn't see it that way. I saw effort out there, but when you have Manning vs. Pittman, Martin and Ivy, it's truly men against boys. I mean, it isn't just a dropoff from McAlister and Rolle, it's the fucking continental shelf, or the the Marianas Trench, something along those lines. Those guys simply have no business being on a NFL football field. I saw guys who were so wide open nobody else was in the picture. That can't happen, but it's been happening every time our starters are on the bench.

And Boller...I've not seen a more pathetic display of football since, well, McNair vs. Pittsburgh. INTs right to the white shirts. He takes off running after one second in the pocket...yeah, that'll work. The guy is a halfway decent backup. That's all he is, that's all he will ever be, for ever and ever. AMEN.

Thank you Tony Dungy for calling off the dogs in what was quickly becoming Little Big Horn and Waterloo rolled up into one. Manning might easily have passed for 500 yards and 7 TDs if he wanted to. Easily. Funny, watching Manning on the sidelines he looked more than a little pissed off that he wasn't allowed to roll up the numbers.

Thank you Todd Heap for yawning on the sidelines in the 1st quarter. Nice to know you're with us

Thank you Bart Scott for yukking it up on the sidelines. Must have been a good time out there getting your ass kicked. :insane:

Thank you Brian Billick for getting Troy Smith a chance to get in some mop-up duty against Indy 3rd-stringers. Nice pass to Figurs who Figured not to catch the ball. Let the kid start. What the hell do we have to lose.

Thanks to the poor slob who bought my tickets for $110, which I can now write off as a charity gift. Sitting in a driving ran in the second quarter down 30-0, what a deal.

So I guess that "we'll have to correct the problems and go back to work", eh Brian?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

but when you have Manning vs. Pittman, Martin and Ivy, it's truly men against boys.
    Allan,
    Right your about that! :bag:
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

3. Re: Embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    This team was still thinking about the Patriots game. There heads was not even in the Colts game tonight. It was soooo embarassing that after the Colts 3rd TD (score 21-0) and it started to rain on top of that, my Uncle turned to me and said are you ready to go? And I said yup!! Wish my local peeps in my section a Merry Christmas and out the door I went!

There's was no way in hell we had a chance to come back 21-0 with the injuries that we had plus the turnovers and this team still mourning last weeks lost to the Pats. I didn't feel like sitting in the rain/cold down 21-0 on a Sunday night inwhich I had to get up early the next morning for work and watching this BULLSHIT!!! This is the first time for me in my 10 years as a season ticket holder did I leave the game in the first QTR. This team just flat out quit. :grbac:
    I hate to admit it too, but that was a first for me too.....i left when it was 23-0, stood in the walk way and saw them driving down the field...and left....as i was walking to my car, i heard the colts TD, and then of course the figurs TD, i still knew i wouldnt miss anything getting home early.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

I stayed longer than most and more than I should have.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

I actually got to watch the game (A rarity living in Illinois)....but at least I watched it long enough to see Troy Smith. Was that ever a breath of fresh air.

I think Billick needs to go, especially if he's the one calling smith a waste of a draft pick!

I stayed the whole time, rain and all. Thank God I know how to dress for the games. You have to have waterproof gear! Most people left because they were not dressed properly for the long haul and there was really nothing to stay for.

The best part of the game was seeing Troy Smith play. It reminded me of Derek Anderson against the Redskins a few years back.

There's nothing wrong with admitting about leaving the game early. My local peeps around me had the same look on there face and was ready to do the same thing. I'm sure by halftime more than 1/2 of my section was empty.

There was no reason for me to stay later in the game because there was no chance in hell for us to comeback on the Colts being down 21-0. At least I'm not dragging ass at work today thats for sure.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

Anyone want to wear :bag: for the last home game? LOL. Mr. B needs to suck it up and make the right decision he should have made 2 years ago and fire Billick.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

9. Re: Embarassing.

I stayed for the Seattle Game....and most blowouts til the end....but the combo of sunday night, rain and 30-0 in the 2nd quarter? I was like nothing is worth this. As it turned out, i didnt miss a thing and got to watch the 2nd half warm and comfy at home. I was prepared for "light rain" they called for in the forecast...had water proof coat and hood and hat, but the cold long lasting pouring rain wasnt worth staying for a blow out.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Watching the game reminded me of watching your best friend get beaten up by the school bully.Even the school bully started to feel sorry halfway through the fight and eased off.

The Ravens went into the fight with both arms tied behind their backs and their shoe laces tied together.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

This team has no shame.

This team may have more radio shows than victories by seasons end.

At camp and preseason we hear terms like "elite team", "Super Bowl" "the Colts stole our title" and comments along those lines and this squad comes out and lays eggs. I'm not embarrassed by their play nor should this community. They should be embarrassed, they got their ass handed to them. Shut up for once and play this game.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Nice signature! :D
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!