Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Billick Stays?

Re: Billick Stays?

Quote Originally Posted by duffybr View Post
    Ozzie my ass Yanda grubbs yamon deal for magahee
    Dumbest idea ever
    they should gice ozzie a piece of the team
    Has our offense improved at all after all of those great moves you mentioned?

The guy has failed on offense for 12 years.

All I want for Christmas is .....

.... a New Head Coach! :)

Wow. I really don't want to take the role of a Billick apologist but I don't think he goes, nor do I think he should go.

This team has been derailed by injuries and poor QB play. I am repeating this a lot lately but it does bare repeating.

Billick wasn't the problem last year when we went 13-3 and the offense was playing really well after he took over.

Look. Billick is in year 1 of a 4 year deal. He has until next season to right this ship in a positive direction before facing the guillitine again.

It is hard to win when Kyle Boller is your QB (especially on the road or in the rain) or when David Pittman and Ronnie Prude are your shut-down corners, or when Dwan Edwards is your force on the d-line. THis is a team with a ton of up front talent but unfortunately not a whole lot of depth. Ozzie will fix this, but right now that is where we are.

Start TROY!!!!

People can say what they want, sources can say he's staying, wait till the Ravens lose to Miami then go on and finish on a 10 game losing streak. That can change in a hurry.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    Wow. I really don't want to take the role of a Billick apologist but I don't think he goes, nor do I think he should go.

This team has been derailed by injuries and poor QB play. I am repeating this a lot lately but it does bare repeating.

Billick wasn't the problem last year when we went 13-3 and the offense was playing really well after he took over.

Look. Billick is in year 1 of a 4 year deal. He has until next season to right this ship in a positive direction before facing the guillitine again.

It is hard to win when Kyle Boller is your QB (especially on the road or in the rain) or when David Pittman and Ronnie Prude are your shut-down corners, or when Dwan Edwards is your force on the d-line. THis is a team with a ton of up front talent but unfortunately not a whole lot of depth. Ozzie will fix this, but right now that is where we are.

Start TROY!!!!
    I'm in Total agreement! Lack of depth at cornerback; injuries; zero pass rush; poor execution by the QB / rest of the team; mega turnovers; etc are the reasons this season has been the most disappointing to date. I was there to the bitter end tonight, soaked, cold, and completely ashamed of their effort! To think I paid $80.00 to see that piece of crap out there makes me want to throw up. SB better damn well not raise our season ticket prices this year, or there'll be one PSL up for sale in a hurry! Total Embarassment Tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    Has our offense improved at all after all of those great moves you mentioned?

The guy has failed on offense for 12 years.
    Ozzie picks the players and that's it! Most if not all of picks on offense are starters. He can't help it if the scheme/coaching doesn't work. I'll take what Ozzie has done in the past 12 years over what any other GM in the NFL has done in those 12 years.

ok, this goes against you all but Billick should stay.....

I also believe that Phil Savage was the brain behind the draft, not Newsome.

We have to many ego players on the team and yes billick has one too but I think its better to have an Egotistical Coach then player.

I can not wait for someone to come in here and say it is not okay to boo and voice your displeasure. from the sounds coming from the stands, almost the entire stadium was letting Billick, Boller and the entire team know that it is time to shape and start making some decisions.

This should be Billicks company car. He can place his personal effects from his office in it.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I can not wait for someone to come in here and say it is not okay to boo and voice your displeasure. from the sounds coming from the stands, almost the entire stadium was letting Billick, Boller and the entire team know that it is time to shape and start making some decisions.
    I didnt know empty seats make noise?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I didnt know empty seats make noise?

Must have been piped in.

Ps. i edited my post that you quoted. I added a little something extra.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Billick must go and the list of reasons why just gets longer and longer each week. Biscotti made a mistake when he didn't fire him after 2005...it's that simple. 2006 was a mirage....it's time to get a legit QB, can Billick and start over.

Until Billick is gone this team has NO chance to be a legit playoff contender.

FM

Billick has to go. Yeah he's in the first year of a deal and last year he lead us to a 13-3 record but come on. Who did we play last year with a winning record? San Diego and New Orleans. Not that hard to have a good record when your schedules easy and everyone is healthly.

Yes injuries are a problem and we lack depth but if last year was the real Ravens would we had embarassed ourselves on three national games. I mean how many games have we not showed up for this year. How many second rate teams have taken it to us. We constantly look unprepared and undisciplined. That falls on the head coach. I thank Brian for all he has done for this team. But I know if you keep doing the same thing over and over you only get the same results.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller