Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Austin Bomber Terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    I told you that was an inflammatory and racist statement, and you choose to say that at every turn. So what does that say about you?
    We told you all your post are racist and inflammatory and to stop posting. But you continue to post, what does that say about you?

I told you that was an inflammatory and racist statement, and you choose to say that at every turn. So what does that say about you?
    Just because you say something is racist doesnt make it true. It's not my fault you are a snow flake that can't have a legit debate without using racism as a crutch and offer anything, literally anything of value to any conversation. You are one of the many reasons Trump won this election. And before you call him my boy, I didn't vote for Trump.

Excuse me, I have dribbling to do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmccharles; 03-20-2018 at 11:33 AM.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

You are insufferable. You blow everything out of proportion.
    Do I?

No, maybe if they were more vigilant initially this would not have happened.
    Please explain to my the death of another human walking or picking up a package is their fault for not being more vigilant? I do not blown things out of proportion, I merely call out something absolutely ridiculous such as that statement. You my friend lack the wherewithal to admit you are null and void in the care or concern for the suffering of other human beings unless it aligns with your agenda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Please explain to my the death of another human walking or picking up a package is their fault for not being more vigilant? I do not blown things out of proportion, I merely call out something absolutely ridiculous such as that statement. You my friend lack the wherewithal to admit you are null and void in the care or concern for the suffering of other human beings unless it aligns with your race.
    Fixed it for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Do I?

Please explain to my the death of another human walking or picking up a package is their fault for not being more vigilant? I do not blown things out of proportion, I merely call out something absolutely ridiculous such as that statement. You my friend lack the wherewithal to admit you are null and void in the care or concern for the suffering of other human beings unless it aligns with your agenda.
    Pretty sure he meant if law enforcement had been more vigilant. That said, not like they were deciding not to investigate or something.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Pretty sure he meant if law enforcement had been more vigilant. That said, not like they were deciding not to investigate or something.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Let’s hear the excuses now.

Blog Entries

Well it looks like they got vigilant and found the guy. Must of been cause he finally killed white people.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well it looks like they got vigilant and found the guy. Must of been cause he finally killed white people.

https://youtu.be/05XHsZfQzSM

This will be interesting

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    This will be interesting

David Simon of wire fame bitch slapping racists!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AoDespair...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Blog Entries

David Simon of wire fame bitch slapping racists!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AoDespair...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    He hasn't smacked you so I find your declaration of his accomplishments lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Right.

He's inferring that since Fox News hasn't covered this since it first happened (they did)...that means that white people hate minorities? How the hell does that make any sense?

Another "racist thread" about a topic that has nothing to do with racism...started by the resident racist. Weird.

Shut up and dribble.
    Its not weird. That is what Racist clowns do. They call everyone else a Racist all while SPEWING Nothing but Racist propaganda.

One of the bombs were detonated inside a FED EX sorting facility. There is no way to target a person by skin color when anyone could handle the box.

One of the bombs were detonated by a trip wire, so that sure sounds like it was random and meant for anyone.

Just basic common sense could be used to read the story and determine this but that is obviously lacking from the person who created this thread