Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jensen to Bucs

Re: Jensen to Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Cant see it. Hurst is bigger and stronger and had a solid year. Not willing to listen to "it was cos of Jensen and Stanley" either... people cant get over the days when he was forced into playing LT and was getting murdered. He has been fine at every other position. Alex Lewis got murdered at LT in the two games he played there too.
    Honestly some ppl here only hate Hurst because he "injured Flacco." Personally, I'm glad we resigned him and I'm sure he will play a big role for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    Bye Jensen!

You went directly after $ like Jason Brown and Cary Williams.

We groomed you, and you took off. He dumped the Ravens for the Bucs, money is not everything.
    Cary Williams, Jason Brown, and thousands of other players.

If you could make a lot more at your job doing the same thing somewhere else, it would be difficult to play the loyalty card. The teams aren't loyal to most players.

I am really glad we didn't make Jensen the highest paid C in the NFL. He was borderline top 10 and most if not all of his great games came against scrub players. Meanwhile getting dominated by guys like geno atkins.

Blog Entries

Simply put : I wanted Jensen back, but not at that price. Case closed... Bc

Don't know if we play the Bucs soon but if we do, watching Ginger Rage vs. BWill and Pierce battle will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Don't know if we play the Bucs soon but if we do, watching Ginger Rage vs. BWill and Pierce battle will be fun.
    YupYup. I mentioned this up-thread. We do...at home.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    I am really glad we didn't make Jensen the highest paid C in the NFL. He was borderline top 10 and most if not all of his great games came against scrub players. Meanwhile getting dominated by guys like geno atkins.
    You think Khalil Mack is a scrub? Jensen whooped his tail. Not giving the man his
    due credit

What? Jensen is a Center and Mack is an outsider rusher

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Honestly some ppl here only hate Hurst because he "injured Flacco." Personally, I'm glad we resigned him and I'm sure he will play a big role for us.
    Don’t hate Hurst. I thought he did surprisingly well at G last year. He was no beast. I thought Skura was better all around G. Hurst was not great run blocking. I wanted them to bring back Hurst as a high end backup. He can play any position ina pinch. What scares me is that he is RT. He has never done well at T.

Guessing that Skura is C. Guess that means that Hurst, Lewis, Loomie and Siracusa are in the mix for G and RT.

I am frustrated that Ravens did not offer Jensen an extension early last year. The front office sucks at retaining players. They wait until they absolutely have to pay top dollar. I think we are the only team that does not extend players during the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    Go back and watch the tape. Jensen buried him more than once, lost his helmet and still pounded him to the ground. Mack wanted no part of red in that game.

go to 1:12 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbdG...layer_embedded

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

And then Clowney wanted plenty of him......................and had it too.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    You guys watch any games or highlight film?