Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF

Blog Entries

Re: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    True but I’d assume they did. If the school was “ok” with the 17 min “protest” I doubt they wanted to suspend the one kid who didn’t want to protest That’s why they made the study hall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The story really didn't give us insight either way. If that's the case I hope we find out. If so, yeah it's his fault, if not the school fucked up. I believe they fucked up, based off current trends. Happy to be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The story really didn't give us insight either way. If that's the case I hope we find out. If so, yeah it's his fault, if not the school fucked up. I believe they fucked up, based off current trends. Happy to be wrong though.
    I'm a teacher and my school participated in the walk out on Wednesday. Our Principal gave kids a choice and asked teachers to come out and help with crowd control if all of their students walked out. About two-thirds of my class walked out, so I stayed inside with the ones who didn't. This approach should have been put in place at all schools.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I'm a teacher and my school participated in the walk out on Wednesday. Our Principal gave kids a choice and asked teachers to come out and help with crowd control if all of their students walked out. About two-thirds of my class walked out, so I stayed inside with the ones who didn't. This approach should have been put in place at all schools.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    First let me say , much like a first responder or military, thank you for your service. I couldn’t be a teacher but I’m glad some still want to.
    As I read the article it seems there was a study hall set up for “non participants “. Why didn’t the student just do that. If the policy is and should be no students alone in a room ...then the school addressed the problem.

Blog Entries

Here's what some kids did during their school walkout protesting guns.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/16/st...lkout-chicago/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    First let me say , much like a first responder or military, thank you for your service. I couldn’t be a teacher but I’m glad some still want to.
    As I read the article it seems there was a study hall set up for “non participants “. Why didn’t the student just do that. If the policy is and should be no students alone in a room ...then the school addressed the problem.

Yes and no. Yes they gave kids an option. No because why did every teacher have to leave the classroom with the protest. We’re they participating too?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes and no. Yes they gave kids an option. No because why did every teacher have to leave the classroom with the protest. We’re they participating too?
    Maybe. Or the school figured most kids would be outside.