Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The Baltimore Ravens Fanbase needs to make up its mind.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Still didn't answer the goddamned question....smh.......................
    Your question was what offense do I want which I think is an obvious answer as every fan in the NFL wants their teams offense putting up 30+ any given Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Well of course I mean Qbs grow on trees and if you draft one they never fail........ I mean are any of these guys coming out even as good as Winston who has done exactly nothing while having good Tes a legit big time 1 and very good 2 etc. but it’s so easy to hit on qbs. Look how Buffalo has knocked it out of the park same with the Jets and Cleveland...............I mean has Ozzie ever missed on a Qb before???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So we should never draft one in fear of failure?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Great QBs tell their shitty OC to go kick rocks and audible or call their own plays.
    LOL No they don't. What do you think this is? Jaime Foxx vs Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday?

Not 1 QB in the NFL plays that way. Peyton Manning was the only one running his own offense on his own. Every QB can audible but not one player is disobeying their coach and doing things on their own. I worked years ago in the Media Booth during Ravens/Eagles game for Ravens TV and I could hear every coaches mic, and player who had one and nothing is like what you think it is. Listening to the coaches call a game was really cool and a hell of a lot more work goes into it than calling an audible and kicking rocks

I bet you think the NFL draft plays out like it did in the movie with Kevin Costner right?

Blog Entries

Your question was what offense do I want which I think is an obvious answer as every fan in the NFL wants their teams offense putting up 30+ any given Sunday.
    So do you want a complete overhaul in the way that the organization views and approaches building the offense, or do you want the front office to accomplish that with the same approach to offense they've used the past 9 years?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I am being realistic. Our holes are more than a year fix and QB/WR are both major positions of need. We couldn't even make the playoffs this year after playing against a slew of banged up teams. The only way we're making it in 2018/2019 is if the players we've drafted on defense like TW and Bowser break out, or if Collins has a huge year.. whichever is strong enough to carry the putrid passing offense we have.
    I guess you totally don't comprehend its not Flacco who creates that putrid offense right? You bang Flacco at nausea but what QB would make a TE screen pass look any better to Nick Boyle when its throw directly at the line of scrimmage with a defender standing in his grill waiting? NONE

I guess you have missed the last 3 years of Ravens football.

Is it Flaccos Fault Bowswer and Williams are not seeing the field?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    why do we end up with the worst OC's is beyond the life of me then there is John Harbaugh who get's schooled week in week out by other coaches who don't have a superbowl ring. Smh i just don't see it for 2018 but Steve B loves him some mediocrity.
    It’s hard to fire a friend

Blog Entries

Great QBs tell their shitty OC to go kick rocks and audible or call their own plays.
    This never happens it’s not Friday fucking nights lights out there lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    LOL No they don't. What do you think this is? Jaime Foxx vs Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday?

Not 1 QB in the NFL plays that way. Peyton Manning was the only one running his own offense on his own. Every QB can audible but not one player is disobeying their coach and doing things on their own. I worked years ago in the Media Booth during Ravens/Eagles game for Ravens TV and I could hear every coaches mic, and player who had one and nothing is like what you think it is. Listening to the coaches call a game was really cool and a hell of a lot more work goes into it than calling an audible and kicking rocks

I bet you think the NFL draft plays out like it did in the movie with Kevin Costner right?
    I bet it happens more often than you think. Like Brady yelling at McDaniels. He probably tells him to fuck off all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    This never happens it’s not Friday fucking nights lights out there lmfao

According to some We should be drafting "Steaming Willie beaming". In between plays he can run off and throw up on the sideline but hey atleast he disobeyed Harbaugh and ran that bootleg pass to Nick Boyle for -3 yard gain.

I bet it happens more often than you think. Like Brady yelling at McDaniels. He probably tells him to fuck off all the time.
    LMFAO yeah right dude. Coaches have words time to time, have you never seen TO throwing a tantrum? Have you not seen Peyton Manning throwing his OLINE under the bus in years past for him getting sacked a bunch?

Its not like you see on TV, its a real sport. LL Cool J isn't having words with Flacco about the run vs pass options.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I guess you totally don't comprehend its not Flacco who creates that putrid offense right? You bang Flacco at nausea but what QB would make a TE screen pass look any better to Nick Boyle when its throw directly at the line of scrimmage with a defender standing in his grill waiting? NONE

I guess you have missed the last 3 years of Ravens football.

Is it Flaccos Fault Bowswer and Williams are not seeing the field?
    Flacco is a part of that putrid offense. The problem you have is that you're exempting him from that. Yea our playcalling sucks but how many times has he also missed guys down field? Thrown off his back foot? Hold the ball too long? Make poor reads? Its happening more often than ever in his career. Only a few passes he made this year really wow'd me.

Blog Entries

You are 100% right. When a guy makes north of $20 million a year they aren't going to just shut up and follow orders.