Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens are looking at QB early per Laconfora

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I think it's a smokescreen, but I don't think I'd have a problem in the 3rd. Actually, if the right guy was there, I could see the second.

No way though the first.
    Hah, you beat me to it while I was typing out post# 12...

I think it's a smokescreen, but I don't think I'd have a problem in the 3rd. Actually, if the right guy was there, I could see the second.

No way though the first.
    I could deal with that. I'm not sure who the right guy would be int he 2nd, but there's quite a few in the 3rd I'd be alright with. Mason Rudolph, Luke Falk, Mike White are all guys I'd give a serious look at.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

No way though the first.
    Why would you have a problem taking the right guy at QB in the first round?

Blog Entries

No way though the first.
    That's where I'm at too. I can potentially see it should someone fall or the right person be there in Rd 2 or 3. But I would be legitimately stunned if they took a QB in the first round. I would be doubly stunned if they took Mayfield (who is the only early QB I would want FWIW) given who our HC is.

Do think it is a smokescreen though. At least as it pertains to R1. They could be sitting there with 1-2 of the high rated QBs there. Make another team think you want them, then trade back a few spots and draft Moore who you wanted all along.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    It's like every year we forget it's lying season.
    I personally hope its all smoke screen but last year we heard same rumors on them being in on Corey Davis, i remember after the draft they seemed like genuine words from Decosta on how they were shocked how round 1 rolled around which is why we got Humphrey.

So as much as I hope its a lie, hope its a smokescreen, just looking at why Daniel Jermiah did his mock after the combine, and now Laconfora.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Why would you have a problem taking the right guy at QB in the first round?
    Because this class has bust written all over it. It’s only deep because it’s been hyped for over two years. There’s not even a consensus number 1. It’s a bunch of question marks who all had down years outside of the Case Keenum clone (all this comparing Mayfield to Brees is highly insulting to Brees and honestly unrealistic or unfair to Mayfield). There’s far more Locker/Ponder types in this class then Rivers Ben or Eli’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Ravens are looking at QB early per Laconfora

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I personally hope its all smoke screen but last year we heard same rumors on them being in on Corey Davis, i remember after the draft they seemed like genuine words from Decosta on how they were shocked how round 1 rolled around which is why we got Humphrey.

So as much as I hope its a lie, hope its a smokescreen, just looking at why Daniel Jermiah did his mock after the combine, and now Laconfora.
    They don’t put trades into Mocks. Mayfield could very well go at 16 just not to Bmore. And we were linked to every Wr last draft we just went Defense the first 4 picks and didn’t bother with skill positions at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't understand some of you people. What difference does it make if we select the right guy in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round if it's the right guy? We are talking about our qb for the next decade the most important thing is to get it right.

Blog Entries

FWO won't like this one bit.

Blog Entries

fyi I don't want another QB under Johns harbaugh and this current bullshit regime.

Ahh...the lying season.

I honestly dunno how any of you still believe any of these types of reports about any position, QB or otherwise. No NFL team is going to divulge their draft plans.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

I could see the Ravens taking a QB in rd 1 if they cant trade back and nobody on the board is worth taking there other than QB. I can absolutely see them doing that.