Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The great WR RESET of 2018

WOOOOOO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice to hear , but Obvious as we have the worst group in the league. Hopefully add 2 FA WR , and draft 2 in this draft.
    Those 4 with White, Moore , Quincy , and BP.

Blog Entries

Good. This is what I like to hear.

Blog Entries

I'm with GWNR, actions speak louder than words. I'll believe this when it happens. Until then, I'm more inclined to believe they are interested in Gore and Wilkerson than I am they are resetting our receiving group.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

About time. Wish they came to this conclusions last year. Maybe JJSS or Kupp would be on the team right now.

And by "reset" he means signing Torrey Smith and Albert Wilson and then re-upping Mike Wallace, Breshad Perriman, Michael Campanaro and Chris Moore.

All I want from the NFL draft is DJ Moore.
    Love if we got him in the second round. But I think he will probably improve his stock at the combine and move up to a late first round early second round guy and we'll miss out.

“We’re looking for the opportunity to change that [wide receiver] room in terms of personnel and the people in that room and we’re not going to leave no stones unturned,”

I take this to mean they might be looking at the coaching staff as well. And I hope they are. As far as the players, there is not a single one on the roster who they should pencil in, except maybe Chris Moore. Every other WR should be considered expendable, and the approach needs to be to go out and find the best 6 guys (minimum 4) you can via FA and the draft. Let these others compete against them and win out or hit the road.

somehow we will only draft 1 receiver like 6th, 7th round because our draft board said so. Probably end up with three more DT's.

Blog Entries

I hate the idea of a total gut job. Flacco needs somebody that he knows and can rely on, hes proven this multiple times in his career. take away Boldin, Mason, Pitta, SR... he falters. Most QBs arent so heavily reliant on only one quality WR, but thats because most have 2.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IAmAnOzzieNewsomeGuy View Post
    The problem is that there's no one on the current roster that fits that criteria. MAYBE Wallace; but, he's a free agent.
    Agree, and I'd like to bring Wallace back since he has some chemistry with Flacco. Then draft a WR early and a 2nd WR in mid-round. Unfortunately we have several offensive holes to fill, but not enough draft picks available (plus the Wagner 3rd to 6th magic act). We still need TE and Oline addressed, that's why I am reluctant to want an RB early since IMO we already have an adequate RB corps and other issue to attend to... Bc

We need to draft two out of the following:

James Washington
    DJ Moore
    Christian Kirk
    Anthony Miller
    Michael Gallup
    DeSean Hamilton

And two FA WRs

Watkins
    Landry
    Wallace