Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: After learning of a contract extension for Pees, I have little faith in keeping Harbaughs paws off the draft

Quote Originally Posted by unbelievable View Post
    Offering Swiss Pee's an extension is the epitome of how content Harbaugh has grown. After this season, I've finally realized the ship has sailed on Harbaugh. Inconsistency and failing to finish have now become his trademark. I understand injuries have played a major roll in that but a large part is due to the emotional roller coaster this team rides. If we don't win a playoff game next year I'm content on sending him packing and giving Eric a clean slate to start over and build this team how he see's fit. We should have threw the deuces up and traded his ass to the Colts the minute McDaniels weaseled out. But given the way this Franchise has grown embarrassingly passive, can't say I'm surprised we didn't.
    Why would Irsay want Harbs? Stevie B isn’t gonna can Harbs unless he shits the bed this year. And maybe not then. He may just “retire” MM and give John Boy one more shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: After learning of a contract extension for Pees, I have little faith in keeping Harbaughs paws off the draft

Makes no difference to me. Looking at the moves the team has made so far and I expect another 8-8 season at best, no playoffs. Doesn't really matter what happens in free agency or the draft because the players are not the problem.... the coaching and player development is. Every system is perfectly aligned to the results that it gets. You want different results you have to make a change. We didnt do that.