Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Eisenberg articles

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That's why I asked. Remembered him being super dependable in college.
    Yup. I'd be pretty confident with ARob going forward if I was a JAX fan.
    They should expect a slow start in September, but that's about it.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to get back here and address that. Looks like BPR got to it in better detail than I would have. His college reliability plus his physical frame are pluses, but ending 2 of 4 pro seasons on the IR scare me. I probably shouldn't let our rotten luck in recent history distort my judgment, but lord, the last thing this team needs is to have yet another key pass catcher, and we don't get many of them, to end his season on the IR. The worst part is that our lack of depth usually means that it has a disastrous effect on the season. Frankly, because of this, I'd be too much of a chicken to pull the trigger on a guy that, if healthy, would probably help this team win football games.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That wasn't Carr's fault, that was ALL on Pees.
    Single coverage on AB in a game where JuJu was suspended. Inexcusable.