Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Laura Ingraham under fire for Racist Remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I'm not sure if you watch Ingram's show, but she didn't say anything about his right to say something.

Lebron has made, and continues to make disparaging remarks on TV that do NOTHING but promote hatred. That point isn't debatable. He sounds like an idiot and he embarrasses himself everytime he opens his mouth. The only problem is that the MSM pundits agree with him and promote the hatred as normal and totally ok. I'm sure the kids that look up to Lebron are paying attention, and we're all wondering why society has taken a downturn? This is how kids' heroes talk today? Really? Ingram appropriately called him out on it and told him to shut up. Good for her! More people need to nip this hate spewing in the bud. It's irresponsible. Ingram is one of the most intelligent political people on television today, and the day she starts saying "Lebron James doesn't give a FUCK about people"...then Lebron has every right to tell her to "shut up and host" and he would be right in doing so and it wouldn't be racist. Case closed.

She actually invited Lebron onto her show to debate him. Sean Hannity also invited any NFL football player on his show to debate the anthem protest. Lebron would never even entertain debating ANYONE about politics especially someone who has an opinion outside of "Fuck Trump." No NFL player would entertain debating Hannity as well. If you want to see how these "virtue signaling celebrities" perform on these shows, watch Rob Reiner's performances against Tucker Carlson. It's embarrassing and it's obvious to anyone who pays attention that they don't know wtf they are talking about but have the audacity to condescendingly tell us "...you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” Lebron would be humiliated if he ever tried to have intellectual discourse with anyone with an opposing view and he knows it. That is unless CNN invites him on one of their shows where they just agree together on all of the same hate points. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, btw...and that would be even more HATE that he would be pouring into the stream.

I echo Ingram's sentitments...Lebron, shut up and dribble.
    Well stated.

Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

The NBA is the bubble gum pop of the sports world. Maybe I am just an old man yelling at clouds, but it epitomizes the social media “look at me” culture. LBJ is just speaking to his vapid constituency.

I'm not sure if you watch Ingram's show, but she didn't say anything about his right to say something.

Lebron has made, and continues to make disparaging remarks on TV that do NOTHING but promote hatred. That point isn't debatable. He sounds like an idiot and he embarrasses himself everytime he opens his mouth. The only problem is that the MSM pundits agree with him and promote the hatred as normal and totally ok. I'm sure the kids that look up to Lebron are paying attention, and we're all wondering why society has taken a downturn? This is how kids' heroes talk today? Really? Ingram appropriately called him out on it and told him to shut up. Good for her! More people need to nip this hate spewing in the bud. It's irresponsible. Ingram is one of the most intelligent political people on television today, and the day she starts saying "Lebron James doesn't give a FUCK about people"...then Lebron has every right to tell her to "shut up and host" and he would be right in doing so and it wouldn't be racist. Case closed.

She actually invited Lebron onto her show to debate him. Sean Hannity also invited any NFL football player on his show to debate the anthem protest. Lebron would never even entertain debating ANYONE about politics especially someone who has an opinion outside of "Fuck Trump." No NFL player would entertain debating Hannity as well. If you want to see how these "virtue signaling celebrities" perform on these shows, watch Rob Reiner's performances against Tucker Carlson. It's embarrassing and it's obvious to anyone who pays attention that they don't know wtf they are talking about but have the audacity to condescendingly tell us "...you’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” Lebron would be humiliated if he ever tried to have intellectual discourse with anyone with an opposing view and he knows it. That is unless CNN invites him on one of their shows where they just agree together on all of the same hate points. I actually wouldn't be surprised if that happens...and that would be even more HATE that he would be pouring into the stream.

I echo Ingram's sentitments...Lebron, shut up and dribble.
    I catch bits and pieces here and I agree with the majority of what you said. Ingram would destroy Lebron if they decided to talk politics 1-1 hell she could have destroyed him from a distance if she wanted.

I just didn't like the part where she told him to shutup. It just rubbed me the wrong way when we have all these conservative speakers struggling to get their voices heard and either being censored on youtube twitter or on college campuses. One of things that I sort of loved about Trump the candidate is how unafraid he was. He went on CNN. He went on MSNBC. Hell he went to Chicago. I think it's one of the the main reasons why Trump won and flipped so many Democrats.

I think that can only be the way forward is to destroy liberals on their hypocrisy and sanctimonious bullshit not by trying to shut them up which besides being wrong won't work anyways. As Ingram proved. It's by having them on and challenging their beliefs Tucker is a perfect example of that.

The bolded part is what makes Ingram seem ridiculous to me she tells him to shutup then invites him on the show his all seems like more of a publicity stunt then anything.
    Last edited by boller4president; 02-19-2018 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

I just didn't like the part where she told him to shutup. It just rubbed me the wrong way when we have all these conservative speakers struggling to get their voices heard and either being censored on youtube twitter or on college campuses. ......

The bolded part is what makes Ingram seem ridiculous to me she tells him to shutup then invites him on the show his all seems like more of a publicity stunt then anything.
    One, he was invited on the show. Two, you act as if Lebron has said something profound, or even intellectually interesting. He did not. His discourse was the level of playground arguments. There is no need to give that portion credence. And since he did not accept the invitation to expound on his beliefs in a more enlightened way, then he was rightly dismissed.

Blog Entries

She told him to shut up because he didn't say anything of value, or back up his claim. when everyone freaked out she invited him on to back it up.

I don't see anything wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    One, he was invited on the show. Two, you act as if Lebron has said something profound, or even intellectually interesting. He did not. His discourse was the level of playground arguments. There is no need to give that portion credence. And since he did not accept the invitation to expound on his beliefs in a more enlightened way, then he was rightly dismissed.
    blah3, you are 100% correct.

Being in the position that Lebron is in garners a ton of attention. He has tremendous societal influence whether he likes it or not. If he uses that platform to spew childish hate, he should be called out. If he really wants to use his position to have influence within the political arena, he SHOULD debate someone who opposes him. He would publicly learn a very valuable lesson, and we all would watch it to see him learn that lesson. IMO, that would positively influence this country.

Lebron doesnt really go into any specifics, so he annoys me, all he does is spout generic terms.

But I wonder how Fox would acted if lebron said "go back to the kitchen"

I also wonder why she belittles his education, when the party she supports is so staunchly anti-academia

they're both clowns imo honestly. Neither one offered a real opinion, they're just but hurt
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Lebron doesnt really go into any specifics, so he annoys me, all he does is spout generic terms.

I also wonder why she belittles his education, when the party she supports is so staunchly anti-academia

they're both clowns imo honestly. Neither one offered a real opinion, they're just but hurt

That is the problem I had like I said I never heard what Lebron said because well I'm not really interested in what he has to say beyond watching him on the basketball court

But he has a right to spew his nonsense on his own time to any fool who thinks he has the answers to difficult questions. I'm not outraged or think she is a racist but I don't like anyone who tells someone to shutup just because they disagree with them politically and while as a conservative it maybe gratifying to hear someone on the left be told to be told to shut up for a change in the end it's no less toxic.

That is the problem I had like I said I never heard what Lebron said because well I'm not really interested in what he has to say beyond watching him on the basketball court

But he has a right to spew his nonsense on his own time to any fool who thinks he has the answers to difficult questions. I'm not outraged or think she is a racist but I don't like anyone who tells someone to shutup just because they disagree with them politically and while as a conservative it maybe gratifying to hear someone on the left be told to be told to shut up for a change in the end it's no less toxic.
    Politics in 2018:

"Fuck Trump"

"Shut up"

"you really shouldn't tell someone to shut up"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post

Nothing to see here.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Politics in 2018:

"Fuck Trump"

"Shut up"

"you really shouldn't tell someone to shut up"

I'd like to add

"Trump is a scumbag racist asshole" - Black American

"What proof do you have he's racist?" - Non-black American

"You're Racist!!!" Everyone who agrees with the first statement.