Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 3 QBs the Ravens could target in the NFL Draft

Anybody like Kurt Benkert in the later rounds? I only saw him against Miami this year and he was pretty solid that day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    Anybody like Kurt Benkert in the later rounds? I only saw him against Miami this year and he was pretty solid that day.
    Here are Benkert's stats :

http://www.draftcountdown.com/player/kurt-benkert/

... Bc

What are Riley Ferguson's (Memphis) flaws? He looks very good on Anthony Miller's highlight reel, throwing strong, accurate balls, good pocket presence and maneuvering, and anticipating Miller's breaks.

He seems under the radar and might be good in a late round.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post
    What are Riley Ferguson's (Memphis) flaws? He looks very good on Anthony Miller's highlight reel, throwing strong, accurate balls, good pocket presence and maneuvering, and anticipating Miller's breaks.

He doesn't always scan the entire field

I'd rather use later round (5-7) picks to try and find non QBs who may turn into starters. If we are serious about drafting a project who can be our starter in a few years, this is the draft to use a second day pick.
    Last edited by Mark; 02-17-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I'd rather use later round (5-7) picks to try and find non QBs who may turn into starters. If we are serious about drafting a project who can be our starter in a few years, this is the draft to use a second day pick.
    Ah, then we would be talking past each other. I am not interested in drafting a potential starter, just a backup. I would also prefer any late round picks go toward non QBs who may turn into starters.

I would be looking for a better Wenning, but this may be a bad draft to do that, because it is said to be rich in CBs and LBs (underclassmen) who may provide great value in the later rounds.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody View Post

I like Ferguson A lot. His issue is consistency. There are some plays were you literally go "Yup, thats an NFL throw....He' could be a QB".... and then the Next two throws will but forced like he didnt go through his progressions.

He's erratic, but when he's on, hes on. Id take him if he was there in the 4th
    Burn it down