Page 39 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3738394041 ... LastLast

Re: Parkland FL. School Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I guess some people are just plain idiots.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...acre-good-guy/
    Perfect example why you have to think for yourself and find common sense and logic in what news media you read or listen to.

Cilizza is an idiot. No sane person would listen to this nonsense and agree with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Guess I’m not the only one who smells what the Dems are cooking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I knew I smelled a rat when I saw Sheriff Israel bashing the rights of citizens to protect themselves. Fire his ass. He is a major coward.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

I love, love, love all the pressure and corporate pullouts on the NRA!

Ha, ha, NRA and the government officials you support, it is costing them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltravens View Post
    I love, love, love all the pressure and corporate pullouts on the NRA!

Ha, ha, NRA and the government officials you support, it is costing them.
    It is refreshing to see some real pressure being put on the big, bad NRA. But the cynic in me thinks it will be short lived. Americans have the attention span of 5 year olds. Soon they'll move on to something else.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    It is refreshing to see some real pressure being put on the big, bad NRA. But the cynic in me thinks it will be short lived. Americans have the attention span of 5 year olds. Soon they'll move on to something else.

Yes sir. Besides Corporate America, they support (R)'s heavily. Waiting also Mueller to dig into Trump.

When not supporting the working middle class and the worker in general, we will see what happens with the Trump Administration. It has been documented all the lies he purports and the chaos in the White House is evident.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I knew I smelled a rat when I saw Sheriff Israel bashing the rights of citizens to protect themselves. Fire his ass. He is a major coward.
    I said it earlier in the thread...the Coral Springs PD is livid with Israel. The community is too.

Next to Cruz, he is turning out to be the biggest scumbag out of all this. Total coward and political douche.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t know if it is like this elsewhere, but at my kids school I cannot get in without a school issued badge or I have to go to the front door and ring a bell that notifies the secretary someone is there. The bell has a camera and a speaker that they can talk to you on and ask what you are doing there.

Also, if they let you in, you can’t just walk into the school. You have to go through the front office first, which I believe may have lockdown doors?

The door approach is how both schools my daughter has attended in aa county were as well. However, they didn't have the doors open into the office. Just outside it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    The door approach is how both schools my daughter has attended in aa county were as well. However, they didn't have the doors open into the office. Just outside it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Baltimore City public school students are currently subject to:

1. Armed resource officers
    2. Metal detectors
    3. Mandatory clear back packs for easier inspection
    4. Random locker/back pack searches.

Much of this was in place as far back as 20 years ago, when my own children attended. My wife and I were so infuriated we placed them into private schools until we moved to Baltimore County.

Given the recent climate, are these measures excessive? Let's debate. I say no.

Blog Entries

Is that because some of the toughest gun control laws are working so well in Baltimore, Chicago, and NO? Answer me this. Why is it that these liberal cities that want to take guns away from citizens are so so lenient in their courts when someone goes to trial for a crime using a gun? That does not make a lot of sense to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Is that because some of the toughest gun control laws are working so well in Baltimore, Chicago, and NO? Answer me this. Why is it that these liberal cities that want to take guns away from citizens are so so lenient in their courts when someone goes to trial for a crime using a gun? That does not make a lot of sense to me.
    Who gives a shit about "liberal cities" and their gun control laws? Only scared little men like you think that's the end game. The big bad gubment is comin ta git yer guns.

Blog Entries

It’s not so much the NRA as it is the politicians that take money from the NRA.

I have no problem with the NRA debating and supporting the 2nd Amendment.

I do have a problem with politicians taking money from the NRA...or anyone for that matter.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It’s not so much the NRA as it is the politicians that take money from the NRA.

I have no problem with the NRA debating and supporting the 2nd Amendment.

I do have a problem with politicians taking money from the NRA...or anyone for that matter.

Well, that too. Politicians accepting money from them and then writing laws to advance their agenda, which makes them one of the most powerful lobbies in DC.

My biggest issue with them is their hypocrisy. When Philando Castille, a law-abiding registered gun owner was murdered by the police, you heard crickets from them.

When the Black Panthers legally carried weapons, they, along with Ronald Reagan, got legislation passed to repeal a law that was already on the books allowing the public to carry firearms (Mulford Act, 1967). So forgive me if I don't swallow their bullshit.