Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

good for a chuckle. I aspire to have a catastrophic meltdown like that one day. I want mine to be the stuff legends are made of.
    Last edited by xmradiodave; 12-11-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: the space bar is your friend.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Can someone pass on to him my home address for the face-to-face meet? ;)

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I have seen melts that make this look quite reasonable. I once saw a poster meltdown on several boards at once while tossing out 3 page posts with all manner of threats, crying, apologies and other emotional outbursts embedded into them.

Back on the original Browns Rant a poster who has the handle TheNewSteel comes on. He tells us he is now a Steelers fan who used to be an Oilers fan but changed when they changed the team name to Titans and left Memphis (one year there) for Nashville. The Steelers fans made it clear they didn't want him, so he aligns himself with Adam Meister, Ravens fan and one not generally liked around these parts (new handle, BigPurpleHateMachine). After a number of Ravens fans made it clear we didn't want him he went back to the Steelers, then Ravens, then Titans, etc. After being mocked like no tomorrow for weeks as his team affiliation changed faster than his underwear he had the meltdown of all meltdowns. At that time Meister had a board and so did a few Browns fans. This guy melted on the Rant, Meister's board and a few of the boards of other Browns fans in a fashion that the next several epic meltdowns combined can't touch. Truly classic. It was gut-busting hilarious and EVERYBODY had their foot up this guy's ass at one time or another.

Oh, Greg. I wish I'd seen it. I'm not as well traveled as you I guess. I will wait for xmradiodave's, he has a flair for the dramatic. I bet it will be good.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Trust me, that doesn't cover a tenth of that melt.

I don't predict them on the boards, but it isn't hard to spot the volatile ones. If I had a bit of an evil streak in me I could probably push a few over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Trust me, that doesn't cover a tenth of that melt.

I don't predict them on the boards, but it isn't hard to spot the volatile ones. If I had a bit of an evil streak in me I could probably push a few over the edge.
    Mellowing with age?

Perhaps it is my faith. I am working on being a more forgiving, considerate person. But some people are just asking for it!

You're going to forget about the Melt where a moderator locked down the entire board so only he, his ghost, and his russian child bride could post?

Let's see here; Mods from each team in the NFCE, from each team in the AFCN except Cleveland (they hated him more than we ever did) and the owner of those boards were all involved in that little meltdown.

Here's to Walter Mittings Gitty, where ever that tub of kitten fondling goo is.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock