Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    My God ....

Dude, get a life. Does anyone really lose sleep over the Colts anymore? NO!

Does it make for good rivalry material? YES!

Mind your own damn business. You're the same turd that speculated Rolle had AIDS.

How about heading over to Walmart and buy a mirror? Cleary, you need to worry about yourself first.
    And once again, feedback from a couple of idiots who can't read and put their own spin on what I write. I am laughing at all of you who allow what I write to get your panties in a bunch. LOSERS

Actually GREG I was saying that you are pathetic and foolish, now specifically you an ass, now I don't know how you should feel about being called an ass GREG, so why don't you explain how being called an ass feels.
    What in the hell is this guy talking about?

You started this thread with an angry pissy rant, right? Don't be surprised when you get a little blowback.

next thread please
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

They still have Baltimore's name and colors, which should have been returned or retired.
    Al

use the ignore tool, folks. it really is a wonderfull tool.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Wink Re: Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahravens View Post
    I hope and pray this town just lets the whole Colts leaving in the middle of the night hatred go. The man responsible is dead, the drunk, is worm bait. You only look pathetic and foolish for holding on to that hate.

I don't have a problem with you hating them, just not for that reason anymore.
    I frankly don't give a fat fuck what you have problems with, or for what reasons. If Baltimore fans want to hate the Colts because of drunken Irsay stealing our team on the Mayflowers, and the NFL comingling our history with that of Indianapolis, that's our prorogative. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I don't intend to change my beliefs due to comments from an idiot on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I think people have moved on.
    Really? And why is that? Have you seen surveys to that indicate that people have moved on?

I don't know anyone who has moved on.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Really? And why is that? Have you seen surveys to that indicate that people have moved on?

I don't know anyone who has moved on.
    Obviously you haven't moved on. There hasn't hardly been mention of the Colts all week...in the newpapers and message boards. So my "survey" of those media outlets seems to indicate that many have moved on.

Wink Re: Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

So my "survey" of those media outlets seems to indicate that many have moved on.
    It has nothing to do with Baltimore fans moving on, and all to do with our having a sucky team this year. The only times that the media made a big deal about the Colts was the first home game in 1998, and the playoff game last season. In between the Ravens played the Colts four other times, which, just like this year, got no special media attention.
    Last edited by Mista T; 12-09-2007 at 08:50 AM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Obviously you haven't moved on. There hasn't hardly been mention of the Colts all week...in the newpapers and message boards. So my "survey" of those media outlets seems to indicate that many have moved on.
    Here is the thing..On Sunday night I will be in my seat screaming at the top of my lungs. I dont care if it is the Colts, Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Texans, ksPackers, Cowboys, Redskins, Chargers, Giants, Raiders, Rams, Jets, Seahawks, Eagles, Panthers, Buc's, Dolphins, Falcons, Titans, 49ers or Lions, Furthermore...I do not care if it is Jerry Jones, Dan Snider, Dick Irsay, WELL you get the point. I will be there representing the 12th man in my typical violent manner. No Colts Jerseys will be permitted in my section without hell to pay...BTW this goes for Johnny U jerseys as well for this game only!!!! Any reason we have to pack this stadium and GIVEM HELL, I support that reason. So if you want to hate the Irsays, hate em loudly and especially when our D is on the field!!! If you have "moved on" move on loudly and especailly when our D is on the field....GET THE POINT....Good.....quit bitching and prime yourself to get nasty!!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Here is the thing..On Sunday night I will be in my seat screaming at the top of my lungs. I dont care if it is the Colts, Steelers, Bengals, Browns, Texans, ksPackers, Cowboys, Redskins, Chargers, Giants, Raiders, Rams, Jets, Seahawks, Eagles, Panthers, Buc's, Dolphins, Falcons, Titans, 49ers or Lions, Furthermore...I do not care if it is Jerry Jones, Dan Snider, Dick Irsay, WELL you get the point. I will be there representing the 12th man in my typical violent manner. No Colts Jerseys will be permitted in my section without hell to pay...BTW this goes for Johnny U jerseys as well Any reason we have to pack this stadium and GIVEM HELL, I support that reason. So if you want to hate the Irsays, hate em loudly and especially when our D is on the field!!! If you have "moved on" move on loudly and especailly when our D is on the field....GET THE POINT....Good.....quit bitching and prime yourself to get nasty!!!!
    my "uniform" is already laid out.

You should get rid of you avatar "for this game only!!!!"

Amen T and Fanatic. I am thankful that the mess Monday nite sorta put all on the back burner. I refuse to feed in to what the media put this fanbase through last year. I did not need to see Mayflower moving vans every time I turned on the news at 4. That being said I hope we kick their butts up one side and down the other tomorrow. It will not die until Baltimore's records and colors are retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    I refuse to feed in to what the media put this fanbase through last year. I did not need to see Mayflower moving vans every time I turned on the news at 4.
    To this day I still think part of the reason we lost last year was due to that media fiasco that took place last year.

They wouldn't let up!!

Day after day, after day, after day, after day it went on just mounting even more pressure on the Ravens to a situation that already had more then enough pressure to have to win.

I think they came out so tight to have to win in order to not let the city down it cost them in being comfortable within themselves to play.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!