Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

I hope and pray this town just lets the whole Colts leaving in the middle of the night hatred go. The man responsible is dead, the drunk, is worm bait. You only look pathetic and foolish for holding on to that hate.

I don't have a problem with you hating them, just not for that reason anymore.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Please let the B Colts thing go! The man is dead!

Well thankfully somebody is now here to tell us what we should feel and why. How should I feel about Walmart? How about the refs? The war in Iraq? The economically depressed island of Hispaniola?

How about pinheads who think they should tell other people how they should feel about things?

My God ....

Dude, get a life. Does anyone really lose sleep over the Colts anymore? NO!

Does it make for good rivalry material? YES!

Mind your own damn business. You're the same turd that speculated Rolle had AIDS.

How about heading over to Walmart and buy a mirror? Cleary, you need to worry about yourself first.

Ya know, up until this point there's been little to no mention of this subject this week compared to years past.

By my account, this is the first thread I've seen regarding this subject on this board. (although I've had little time to spend here this week)

I've heard little to no discussion on the sports talk radio shows on WNST.

Most if not all discussion has been geared towards the Patriots game and everything that transpired with that night.

The daily fish wrap finally put a few articles up today.

Seems to me if you think the subject should be dropped and people should move on, then maybe you shouldn't bring it up to begin with!!

So far, you're the only one I've seen bring it to the forfront up until this point.

Kind of moronic if you ask me!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Ya know, up until this point there's been little to no mention of this subject this week compared to years past.

By my account, this is the first thread I've seen regarding this subject on this board. (although I've had little time to spend here this week)

Most if not all discussion has been geared towards the Patriots game and everything that transpired with that night.

Seems to me if you think the subject should be dropped and people should move on, then maybe you shouldn't bring it up to begin with!!

So far, you're the only one I've seen bring it to the forfront up until this point.

I still think it is fun to be at the game chanting IRSAY SUCKS!!!. Anything that pumps up our fans I am all for. So who cares embrace it!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Well thankfully somebody is now here to tell us what we should feel and why. How should I feel about Walmart? How about the refs? The war in Iraq? The economically depressed island of Hispaniola?

How about pinheads who think they should tell other people how they should feel about things?

Greg, name calling? Come on administrator. :hammer:
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

Yep this is the first I've seen of it this week. It'll obviously still get folks fired up tomorrow night I'd expect but it's been nothing like the build up we had to the playoff game, but then we essentially had two weeks of focusing just on the Colts where as we've been distract by the Pats game this time around.

Odd that the first topic on it is asking folks to drop it.

It seems to me that the Sun is more obsessed with this topic than the fans are -- they can't stop writing about it. When the Terps were in the NCAA tournament last year playing . . . I'm blanking on the name of the college, but they are located in Indy, so the Sun actually talked about it at one point as another Baltimore vs. Indy issue. Which is ridiculous of course, seeing as how a college basketball game has nothing to do with the Colts.

I don't like the Colts in Indy and never will, but I don't need the Sun to constantly remind me of that.

I think people have moved on. It would be nice to win on Sunday because we would beat the world champs, avenge our playoff lost last year and well, because they still are the colts. I doubt there will be fans forming a "gauntlet" as the Indy busses arrive this time.

But if you want to hear some boos on Sunday just wait until that first ref calls one against the Ravens. That is where Sunday's anger will be directed...for right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    My God ....

Dude, get a life. Does anyone really lose sleep over the Colts anymore? NO!

Does it make for good rivalry material? YES!

Mind your own damn business. You're the same turd that speculated Rolle had AIDS.

How about heading over to Walmart and buy a mirror? Cleary, you need to worry about yourself first.
    How about you stick your head out from behind that computer and see how much you have to say in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Actually GREG I was saying that you are pathetic and foolish, now specifically you an ass, now I don't know how you should feel about being called an ass GREG, so why don't you explain how being called an ass feels.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    It seems to me that the Sun is more obsessed with this topic than the fans are -- they can't stop writing about it. When the Terps were in the NCAA tournament last year playing . . . I'm blanking on the name of the college, but they are located in Indy, so the Sun actually talked about it at one point as another Baltimore vs. Indy issue. Which is ridiculous of course, seeing as how a college basketball game has nothing to do with the Colts.

I don't like the Colts in Indy and never will, but I don't need the Sun to constantly remind me of that.
    Butler, who the Terps lost to in the round of 32. :(

Damn I can't wait for college hoops season to rev up again into the conference schedule in the new year.