Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: OT: UEFA Champions League Thread

I think Spurs will win the 2nd leg comfortable and go through. I can’t wait for Chelsea vs Barcelona tonight though. That’s going to be a cracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Two hours away.

Messsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssi

"Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

My two fave teams going at it.
    Pretty sure I won't be watching...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Willian is going to take a baseball bat to the posts after this match.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Well, third time's a charm..........................................blue bastards.

Blog Entries

Yes!

Blog Entries

Barca get the equalizer and away goal! One mistake at the back and it's Iniesta to Messi!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Barca get the equalizer and away goal! One mistake at the back and it's Iniesta to Messi!
    Porous from Chelsea. They were already on the back foot and likely to get slammed in Barcelona, but golly what a lack of composure.

Blog Entries

In the end, Willian finally got the goal he deserved, but Chelsea lost their composure for just a minute and it cost them. Barca steps it up offensively and defensively at the Camp Nou. Chelsea will have their work cut out for them. Especially, if Dembele becomes slightly better acclimated with Barca's offense by then.

Blog Entries

Mourinho has left Pogba out of the starting 11!

Blog Entries

Man U can't get the away goal. Sevilla is still very much in it. David De Gea was, undoubtedly, the man of the match.

Anyone else watch Everton gag yesterday largely because Pickford blasted his own defender from 10 yards away? I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry