Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
I've had this conversation a few times with some friends. I'm going to attempt to articulate the thoughts I have on this. Here it goes....

I think it all originally started with the sexual revolution back in the 60's. While as a society today we are more liberal with what we think towards sex and nudity etc. I don't think we're where some people still want to be... you know, LGBTQ, NAMBLA (man/boy love assoc.) etc.

So... in attempt to get us to where those groups want us to be, they've tried to normalize the most extreme end of the gender identity and sexual desire spectrum to get everything in between acceptable.

People who are more liberal in mindset think everyone should be able to do whatever they want to do and everyone should accept them no matter what push these views on the majority. As a result you get canceling father/daughter dances so trans kids don't feel left out. By the way... what little kids really has an idea if they aren't the gender they want to be... do they REALLY have an idea??
I feel that everyone should be able to do what they want. Obviously, I don’t think an adult should be sexually intimate with children, but if dudes want to dress like women and bang other dudes...wtf do I care?

What I don’t like is forcing other people’s values on everyone else. I feel the same way about religion. Don’t push your beliefs on me and I’ll respect your difference of opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk