Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Liberalism at it's finest

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    F them too. Let Trump make an executive order. The R bitched a fit that Obama wrote too many and abused that power ...well flip it on them. I’m telling ya Cincy...having worked Construction all my life ...the libs and or Dems are only part of the prob. Big Business is THE prob. They want and need the cheap labor. They pour $$$ at these politicos ( on both sides ) and they just let it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My point is shooting people from Mexico and other South American countries coming across the border is a non-starter. Now if they were coming in from Iran or NK it might get some support.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    My point is shooting people from Mexico and other South American countries coming across the border is a non-starter. Now if they were coming in from Iran or NK it might get some support.
    I agree 100%. Trump could ( if he wanted ) spin this very idea as a security issue. Make the people afraid like after 9-11. Back then Bush coulda said and done about anything as long as it made people feel safe again.
    OT the whole water boarding thing and trials in our country and even prisoner “rights” shit is /was caused by libtards and weak minded , weak hearted people in the military. Some pussy didn’t get their rank or weekend pass or whatever and they “leaked “ evidence to the MSM. Didn’t have this prob before the internet. Our guys got shit done in every combat situation prior to the internet. Even Somalia they made hard choices and did what needed done.

Blog Entries

Just build the wall. Compared to the budget numbers I just saw it makes perfect sense. Better than shooting people.

But maybe you've stumbled onto something. If Mexico thought we'd actually do it they might rush to pay for the wall after all. Trump is a genius.

Blog Entries

I would be interested to see drone technology better used along the boarder.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would be interested to see drone technology better used along the boarder.

Will they be able to fire ammo? I'm sure Lax would be on board with it if that's the case.

Blog Entries

Just build the wall. Compared to the budget numbers I just saw it makes perfect sense. Better than shooting people.

But maybe you've stumbled onto something. If Mexico thought we'd actually do it they might rush to pay for the wall after all. Trump is a genius.
    This is why we need a wall. One Mexican managed to get deported 44 times in 15 years. The runner-up was ousted 40 times from 2001 to 2015. No. 3, 4 and 5 on the list were deported 35, 34 and 31 times, respectively, according to data provided to The Washington Times by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. To me, that's a lot of man hours wasted fooling with these a-holes.
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...5-years-tops-/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This is why we need a wall. One Mexican managed to get deported 44 times in 15 years. The runner-up was ousted 40 times from 2001 to 2015. No. 3, 4 and 5 on the list were deported 35, 34 and 31 times, respectively, according to data provided to The Washington Times by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. To me, that's a lot of man hours wasted fooling with these a-holes.
    Disgusting. I would lean toward Laxdad's proposal of shooting to kill on the 2nd illegal entrance. Which leads me to this idea, let's microchip them on the 1st break in. Have electronic surveillance to catch 2nd offense and fire away. You have been warned twice essentially and chose your own destiny. The first warning will be posted along all borders, maybe on a wall. "Enter At Your Own Risk".

Will they be able to fire ammo? I'm sure Lax would be on board with it if that's the case.

Hola! Welcome to America!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Simple answer.

“ excuse me Pablo...We’d like to see your papers!”

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    you'll never stop illegal imagration until you go after the businesses that employ them. They are the real issue. We treat business and corporations better than our citizens
    My guess is you don't employ people.

This is what happens when you hire somebody that may be illegally here.

1. You get their ID including SS#.

2. You send it to the federal government.

3. If it is an illegal using a fake SS card with somebody else's number on it you get a letter asking you to verify it.

4. You send back the letter with photocopies of the ID and SS card/number.

5. You never hear anything again.

Why do you think that is?

My guess is the federal goverment pockets the SS payments made on behalf of the worker from them and the employer knowing those benefits will never be collected because Juan's SS# actually belongs to Jane Doe and they aren't crediting Jane's SS account with that money.

Then there are the income taxes withheld. Many do file returns to get refunds but many also do not.

But back to employers; how is an employer supposed to know who is illegal and who just had a snafu when some bureaucrat typed in the information off of the original form?
    Last edited by Greg; 02-07-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    My guess is you don't employ people.

This is what happens when you hire somebody that may be illegally here.

1. You get their ID including SS#.

2. You send it to the federal government.

3. If it is an illegal using a fake SS card with somebody else's number on it you get a letter asking you to verify it.

4. You send back the letter with photocopies of the ID and SS card/number.

5. You never hear anything again.

Why do you think that is?

My guess is the federal goverment pockets the SS payments made on behalf of the worker from them and the employer knowing those benefits will never be collected because Juan's SS# actually belongs to Jane Doe and they aren't crediting Jane's SS account with that money.

Then there are the income taxes withheld. Many do file returns to get refunds but many also do not.

But back to employers; how is an employer supposed to know who is illegal and who just had a snafu when some bureaucrat typed in the information off of the original form?

I've worked enough landscaping and construction jobs during my youth to see many of these jobs require no paperwork at all. I've also worked in health clinics next to orchards to see most of these employees are clearly foreign. Its not like the business couldnt hire local workers, they just know its cheaper and easier to "not ask, not tell".
    Burn it down

Blog Entries