Heap Doubtful Yet Again.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...,5331459.story

Ravens tight end Todd Heap is considered "doubtful" for Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts, coach Brian Billick said after today's practice.

Heap, who has missed six of the past eight games with a hamstring injury, was limited in practice Wednesday and Thursday. But today, he joined cornerback Chris McAlister, receiver Demetrius Williams and defensive tackle Justin Bannan as the Ravens who weren't present at the start of practice.
    So exactly when is Heap going to play again this year? By now I say just shut him down. IR him and let's get on with things.

McAlister is also a game-time decision once again.

Re: Heap Doubtful Yet Again.

Injuries have decimated this team this year.

Time to gut this season out and get healthy by the time training camp rolls around.

Seriously heap isn't gonna play the rest of the season just IR him and move on.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Seriously heap isn't gonna play the rest of the season just IR him and move on.
    Brian Billick said on Sirius this morning that he will most likely miss the rest of the season. If he is saying that...bank on it, he is out the rest of the season
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Injuries seem to be hitting alot of teams hard. I have never seen two starting QB's go down in a first half before,like on Thursday night with Grossman and Campbell. There are alot of street guys being picked up,that's how bad it is getting.

Heap needs to be put on IR, what is the point of him coming back for probably just the final game if that?Get a body in here on the roster to checkout.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I have pulled my Hammy several times. Never took that long to recover. Then again, I never played in the NFL.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

He's killed me this season in Fantasy FB.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Just IR him already and stop the ferris wheel.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTD View Post
    I have never seen two starting QB's go down in a first half before,like on Thursday night with Grossman and Campbell.
    I personally think some of that is attributed to playing on Thursday night.
    Those two wewren't the only ones in that game that went down.

There were several IIRC that had to come outr due to various problems.

I think they should bag the Thursday night games myself.

Not enough time after sunday games to physically get ready to play on that short of rest.

It is a serious risk of players' health to push them that way, much less do it during the latter stages of the season.

Not to mention the majority of the nation can't even see the freakin' games!!

If they're going to do it, they need to schedule those games around the teams that have just had buys the week before giving them plenty of time to recover after the game and prepare the week before.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!