Blog Entries

Here is why the Clinton e-mail scandal never had a chance of leading to criminal charges.

Obama’s Conflict Tanked the Clinton E-mail Investigation

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...secute-hillary

Blog Entries

Re: Here is why the Clinton e-mail scandal never had a chance of leading to criminal charges.

Lotta shoes gonna drop soon. Dems have projecting for a while. Maybe something to hide?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: Here is why the Clinton e-mail scandal never had a chance of leading to criminal charges.

FBI can't or won't produce 5 months of Peter Strzok communications. So corrupt.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-text...-politics.html

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/...-investigation
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 01-21-2018 at 10:21 PM.

I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

Whatta joke. Someone needs to go to jail for this shit.

The fact that no MSM outlet is even reporting on this, but is obsessed with the Russian collusion delusion is comical. This is one of the many reasons why sane people do not trust the MSM at all. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, etc are all propaganda news networks for the liberal elite. If they weren't...this Strzok situation would be the #1 story everywhere. It's not. Instead, "shithole" is all the craze.

What I find fascinating is that TRUMP beat them all even with the corruption, and the country is thriving. Every economic record that falls is a giant "fuck you" to the establishment.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 01-22-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I would say I'm surprised, but I'm not.

Whatta joke. Someone needs to go to jail for this shit.

The fact that no MSM outlet is even reporting on this, but is obsessed with the Russian collusion delusion is comical. This is one of the many reasons why sane people do not trust the MSM at all. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, etc are all propaganda news networks for the liberal elite. If they weren't...this Strzok situation would be the #1 story everywhere. It's not. Instead, "shithole" is all the craze.

What I find fascinating is that TRUMP beat them all even with the corruption, and the country is thriving. Every economic record that falls is a giant "fuck you" to the establishment.
    Best article yet on this messy topic. Untangled it to make sense.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/eviden...ng-at-the-fbi/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Best article yet on this messy topic. Untangled it to make sense.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/eviden...ng-at-the-fbi/

This is massive corruption across various entities within our government. I mean MASSIVE!

I hope everyone is following it.

I know Dems keep pushing for impeachment because Trump is mean and says mean things...but...there's another word for it when the FBI and the DOJ are involved. It's called a coup.

Blog Entries

This is massive corruption across various entities within our government. I mean MASSIVE!

I hope everyone is following it.

I know Dems keep pushing for impeachment because Trump is mean and says mean things...but...there's another word for it when the FBI and the DOJ are involved. It's called a coup.
    Well stated. It keeps getting uglier. Let the truth come out.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Well stated. It keeps getting uglier. Let the truth come out.

Robert Mueller is aiming to get Trump for an obstruction of justice charge so that Democrats can begin impeachment proceedings. All this over a supposed non-illegal “obstruction” of an investigation that found no underlying crime other than Michael Flynn lying to the FBI about discussing Obama's unwarranted sanctions against Russia with Russian ambassadors. From what I've read...the ambassadors asked about these sanctions and Flynn apparently wanted to talk about defeating ISIS. When the FBI questioned Flynn, he denied talking about the sanctions. Clearly, the "wiretaps" showed that it was brought up. Therefore...he lied. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything that is coming out regarding the FBI/DOJ/DNC collusion is true, and this whole Russian collusion story and special council is the "insurance policy" that Peter Strzok talked about. Remember, Ken Starr's investigation into Clinton started in 1993. In 1995 it produced evidence that he got a consensual blowjob from Monica. That was all they found. A special council can find ANYTHING they want and then charge whoever for whatever. There is a reason no evidence has popped up showing Trump campaign collusion. It's a made up crime. It's the insurance policy.

All of this is political theater with the intent and purpose of getting Trump removed from office. It's not even deep state...it's right in our faces.

Meanwhile, the country is thriving.

Blog Entries

Robert Mueller is aiming to get Trump for an obstruction of justice charge so that Democrats can begin impeachment proceedings. All this over a supposed non-illegal “obstruction” of an investigation that found no underlying crime other than Michael Flynn lying to the FBI about discussing Obama's unwarranted sanctions against Russia with Russian ambassadors. From what I've read...the ambassadors asked about these sanctions and Flynn apparently wanted to talk about defeating ISIS. When the FBI questioned Flynn, he denied talking about the sanctions. Clearly, the "wiretaps" showed that it was brought up. Therefore...he lied. SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything that is coming out regarding the FBI/DOJ/DNC collusion is true, and this whole Russian collusion story and special council is the "insurance policy" that Peter Strzok talked about. Remember, Ken Starr's investigation into Clinton started in 1993. In 1995 it produced evidence that he got a consensual blowjob from Monica. That was all they found. A special council can find ANYTHING they want and then charge whoever for whatever. There is a reason no evidence has popped up showing Trump campaign collusion. It's a made up crime. It's the insurance policy.

All of this is political theater with the intent and purpose of getting Trump removed from office. It's not even deep state...it's right in our faces.

Meanwhile, the country is thriving.
    Yes, it's right in our faces. Only the blind are missing it. This is 1000 times worse than Watergate but hardly a peep from MSM.