Re: Controversial Topic: Race and IQ

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Lol, it just dawned on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Now that I think about..."The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" is very similar in exposing this culture in a movie.

If you want to see some serious culture issues, check that out.

Here's the trailer for those that haven't seen it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBiXDNVeSA
    That documentary is fantastic.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    That is generally not thought to be true. Now congnitive ability certainly can effect how much education one gets, but it generally is not thought of working the other way.
    Interesting.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

By and large we're all just products of chemistry and environment. Our chemical make-up largely determines how we experience the environment around us and how we perceive the actions of others. We file the actions of others and how we perceive them into our own moral code. When we use that moral code to make a decision, it's just an end product created by experience.

The question then is: Are we fooling ourselves in believing we have free will?

Are we really just a chaotic experiment of evolution?

If that's the case, perhaps the most meaningful action you can have to ensure the continued existence of humanity, is finding kindness within yourself and sharing it with others in as many forms as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    By and large we're all just products of chemistry and environment. Our chemical make-up largely determines how we experience the environment around us and how we perceive the actions of others. We file the actions of others and how we perceive them into our own moral code. When we use that moral code to make a decision, it's just an end product created by experience.

If that's the case, perhaps the most meaningful action you can have to ensure the continued existence of humanity, is finding kindness within yourself and sharing it with others in as many forms as possible.
    Well said my brother.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post

This ^
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Blacks the original man built the pyramids and other ancient marvels. We have the highest concentration of uber athlete and are one of the highest educated class demographics as well.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    And with your bitching and whining you ruin any progress

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    And with your bitching and whining you ruin any progress

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Does anyone think there is any merit to this theory?

This makes me think about the government and how it is not their role to provide that many handouts. No people who suck off the system. The Welfare State only for the disabled/handicap and for those where the husband abandons the wife who has a child.

People who live here are required to work. The government does not support people who do not make the effort. I support a more refined role of government.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Because he's white? He's extremely well informed and educated. By all means.... Tear apart what he said.

What does he say about race that is accurate in terms of the black experience? Nothing. I will give him credit for decoding the gender wars, but he has no clue about racial issues.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    What does he say about race that is accurate in terms of the black experience? Nothing. I will give him credit for decoding the gender wars, but he has no clue about racial issues.
    What does he say about race in general? I'm not familiar.

There is shaky proof that IQ is even correlated with actual intelligence, let alone race.