Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Who are you guys rooting for

Anyone but NE

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I just know though too if the Packers were in it everyone would be rooting against them as well. I mean all NFL fans. I think were hated like the Patriots, Eagles, Cowboys and Steelers league wide. Add maybe Oakland to the list, who likes them other than Oakland fans lol.
    I don't know GJ - while I'm rooting for MN because I was at UMN for my postdoc work, and I was there for the Farve stuff, I like the Packers. Everyone really should since they are the only team that allows us to peek into the books of the NFL. The NFL even developed rules to prevent any other teams from the people owning them.

I've been told parking is relatively cheap there as is beer and concessions because they are run by other organizations and they stay cheap (relatively speaking compared to other owners who gouge at every turn). And they still make hand over fist money and are buying up copious amounts of land surrounding the stadium area.

So the pack isn't my team, but they are not disliked either.

Raven fans I respect your opinion on rooting for Minnesota. They aren't in your division let alone conference so no hate there. Hard for us cause they are an intense rival. Us Packer fans would have been behind you in the playoffs this year for sure. I never root against Baltimore unless your playing us.

Had the Jags not did the fake punt against the Ravens I could root for them ..maybe. But of the teams left, I'd go with the Pats.

Had the Jags not did the fake punt against the Ravens I could root for them ..maybe. But of the teams left, I'd go with the Pats.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Anyone but NE
    The only answer for me.

Oh it's gotta be the Vikings!

I've always believed in being respectful when you're in somebody elses house.
    I've always been a staunch supporter of the home town team. If I don't have a horse in the race, I'm rooting for the home town team. And since Mr. Bisciotti has been so very kind as to provide me and the wifey with a free trip to the Superbowl , I want my hosts to be as happy as possible cause that means the best party possible!

I very much enjoyed seeing the Viking Fans react after Diggs caught the game winning TD (my wife very much enjoyed the fact that she didn't see anybody wearing a coat ). If the Vikings beat the Eagles this Sunday that town will be on fire baby. Let the Luv Fest begin I always say!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Pats. Im so fucking sick of hearing about Sixburgh. And all that stupid Yinzer shirts like "got six the burgh does"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hate to admit it but I feel the same way my hate for the Patriots has dwindled over the years
    My hate for the steelers has intensified I would love to see one guy ei Brady tie the Super Bowl record that the steelers constanly brag about and Brady would have six with a lot less years
    just being honest

I only care who loses and that's the Patriots, so I'm rooting for Jacksonville in the first game. If the Jags win, I don't care who wins the 2nd game, but if New England wins I'll root for Minnesota. I don't particularly like the Vikings, but I think they have the better chance of beating New England. If New England is out of it, then I'm mostly just watching and don't care who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Add maybe Oakland to the list, who likes them other than Oakland fans lol.
    I might dislike Oakland as much as I dislike the Steelers. Both fan bases are obnoxious morons.

I favor defense over offense. Therefore I'm hoping the jags will make it to the big dance and win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the Eagles win, I'll root for either Jacksonville or NE. If the Vikings win, I will root for them. I have always liked Legarrette Blount, so if Philly should feature him in their game plan somehow, my allegiance could switch mid-game.