Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: WINK is DC

Re: WINK is DC

Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Nah Jazz, I ain't buying it. Not this time. Making the same mistakes and having the same issues for that many years? C'mon...
    I'm not saying Dean Pees shouldn't take any blame but when I remember that last play against The Bengals it was Maurice Canady(young guy) that seem to be out of place in coverage. It's not his first time blowing his coverage assignment either because he did it against The Titans while covering Eric Decker which ended up being a game winning touchdown.

Have to remember that Dean Pees had to once simplify his defense a little bit so players could play faster. I just think Dean Pees play calling at times can get too cerebral for players at times. A player have to be smart player to really be successful in his defense consistently which is one of the reasons why Matt Elam, Terrance Brooks, Arthur Brown and etc didn't work out. I honestly think if Ladarius Webb was in on that play instead of Maurice Canady then The Ravens wouldn't have gave up that game winning touchdown to The Bengals. Webb isn't as fast as Canady but he is pretty smart guy and knows his assignments.
    Last edited by Jazz1988; 01-18-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    I'm not saying Dean Pees shouldn't take any blame but when I remember that last play against The Bengals it was Maurice Canady(young guy) that seem to be out of place in coverage. It's not his first time blowing his coverage assignment either because he did it against The Titans while covering Eric Decker which ended up being a game winning touchdown.
    they were Playing man in the second half and shut down all that BS until that final play and harbaugh got involved and changed the play to zone and everyone on the back end got confused! THAT"S COACHING JAZZ!!

Sure, but seemingly every year, some "young guy" just happens to be out of place in coverage. Every year. For six years... That's what I'm stuck on.
    This franchise is circling the toilet bowl of mediocrity waiting to be flushed.

First it was John Harbaugh doesn't get involved with his coordinators play calling at all now it's John Harbaugh needs to let his coordinators do them. Smh I think we need to make up our mind.
    I think that the problem comes from a lack of real knowledge from Fans, sprinkled with misinformation from the Head Coach.

Do I believe that he is a Head Coach that dictates what the Coordinators do tactically ? No. Do I believe that he gives a strategic vision/philosophy and expect them to figure a tactical way to make that happen ? Yes. Do I believe that Fans complain that he is not an Offensive?Defensive mind and that is his Big Fail, then complain that he needs to be more hands-on in the play-calling and that is his Big Fail, and then complain that he sticks his nose into actual play-calling while the bullets are firing and that is his Big Fail ? Yes. Is that talking out of both sides of your face and out of your butt ? Yes. If anyone is there in the meeting rooms and the sidelines during a game, then they can provide us the facts. If not, it is all perception and guess-work. We only know what we know, and guess at the rest. And if anybody says it is true because Harbaugh said it, then I guess they believe politicians and are comfortable with everything else Harbaugh says too.

And do I believe that if a Coordinator makes a call that does not work he might say it was his fault because he called the shot; whether he did or he did not ? Yes.
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    they were Playing man in the second half and shut down all that BS until that final play and harbaugh got involved and changed the play to zone and everyone on the back end got confused! THAT"S COACHING JAZZ!!
    Why so loud lol. It's not that serious smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    I think that the problem comes from a lack of real knowledge from Fans, sprinkled with misinformation from the Head Coach.

Do I believe that he is a Head Coach that dictates what the Coordinators do tactically ? No. Do I believe that he gives a strategic vision/philosophy and expect them to figure a tactical way to make that happen ? Yes. Do I believe that Fans complain that he is not an Offensive?Defensive mind and that is his Big Fail, then complain that he needs to be more hands-on in the play-calling and that is his Big Fail, and then complain that he sticks his nose into actual play-calling while the bullets are firing and that is his Big Fail ? Yes. Is that talking out of both sides of your face and out of your butt ? Yes. If anyone is there in the meeting rooms and the sidelines during a game, then they can provide us the facts. If not, it is all perception and guess-work. We only know what we know, and guess at the rest. And if anybody says it is true because Harbaugh said it, then I guess they believe politicians and are comfortable with everything else Harbaugh says too.

And do I believe that if a Coordinator makes a call that does not work he might say it was his fault because he called the shot; whether he did or he did not ? Yes.

I totally agree with this but it is what it is.

Blog Entries

Why so loud lol. It's not that serious smh.
    lol because man sometimes you just don't want to hear the obvious dawg, the ravens are not unicorns and rainbows right now.

lol because man sometimes you just don't want to hear the obvious dawg, the ravens are not unicorns and rainbows right now.
    We just obvious have a different view point and that's totally fine. The board wouldn't be fun if we all had the same mindset or agree on the samething.

Blog Entries

We just obvious have a different view point and that's totally fine. The board wouldn't be fun if we all had the same mindset or agree on the samething.
    true dat lol we all good baby

Blog Entries

Why would anyone think Harbaugh doesn't get involved in play call decisions when it's common knowledge he over-rode Pees on the biggest play of his life in the SB?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Why would anyone think Harbaugh doesn't get involved in play call decisions when it's common knowledge he over-rode Pees on the biggest play of his life in the SB?
    It's weird he went so aggressive there but any other time so passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wink about to become Smoove’s best friend LMAO Pees gonna be jealous LOL