Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ravens whining

Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    We have only been around 12 years, i'm pretty sure the pats have been around a hell of a lot longer than that and had a real long streak of blowing donky dick........you are the a complete idiot. Raywas convicted of nothing, what you may feel and what happened are two different things. AGAIN name me one team that has a roster of 53 that do not do dumb things, who f***ing cares, this is football not a presidential election. I am happy to be a ravens fan as should you except you are a troll, you lack knowledge of the game and this team so shut your mouth
    Listen pinhead.. Ray was convicted of obstruction of justice.. come back with something better next time..

2. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    Sorry i have class.. Fans like me? Are you kidding me.. I bet your one of those "stop snitching hoes"

Give me a team full of Heap, Jermainie Lewis, rob burnett, boulware, stovers..
    Can you explain what a stop snitching hoe is? Is that a garden tool that tells the rake to not snitch on the shovel???

Why don't you go drink a BIG glass of STFU

And if you call "class" calling our HOF players "thugs" I think you need to go back to school and while your there why don't you learn how to correctly insult someone!

oh god no not obstruction of justice can't believe he tried to help out his friends. You are a fucking idiot. You are in no way a real or true ravens fan you steeler troll. If you are so correct than answer my last two posts, show me how any other team is different than ours and when i say ours I mean everyone besides you stealer fan.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

4. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by Rayvens52 View Post
    oh god no not obstruction of justice can't believe he tried to help out his friends. You are a fucking idiot. You are in no way a real or true ravens fan you steeler troll. If you are so correct than answer my last two posts, show me how any other team is different than ours and when i say ours I mean everyone besides you stealer fan.

He can't apparently he was born last night because he seems to be as smart as a bag of ROCKS!:insane:

I would rather our players throw a flag into the stands because they are pissed off then be accused of this

NFL Confiscates Camera, Accuses Pats Of Spying On Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw the pats , the steelers and dumb ass crpravens
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

haha im not a steelers fan.. keep it up.. I also know i have witnessed more Ravens games then 99% of people on this board..

BTW: No one has explained to me how this 4-8 team is a great..

7. Re: ravens whining

Im a huge Ravens fan too.. but this type of behavior is typical for this team.. and people wonder why the Ravens are disliked around the country.. Like i said in another thread, i cant wait till this team loses all the thugs and selfish players that currently wear the uniform.. (Ray, Odgen, Suggs, Scott, etc)

Even tho i hate the Colts and Steelers.. There players are much more likeable then the crew we have wearing purple.. They play with class.. to bad the Steelers fans dont have the same class as there team..
    Suggs was pulling Scott away from the refs...He learned his lesson a couple of years ago...Ray doesn't even talk about the officials anymore either...Dude, you are way off base and out of line....Scott is NOT a THUG

8. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    You can see he's doing it again by bringing up that the officials are probably going to be really watching the Ravens and holding a grudge, etc.
    Cause maybe he's just right???

9. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    JO is a passionate player. Honestly, I like to see players lose their temper on the side lines. It lets me know they are disappointed. I LOATHE seeing laughing and back-slapping on the side-line when the team is playing like shit. Lose your temper all you want, just not at the officials.

10. Re: ravens whining

So you have no problem that Ray Lewis helped cover up a murder? or that Jamal Lewis was invovled in a drug deal.. or BJ Sams and CMac DUI's?

None of these guys are heros to me.. I want players with character on this team.. Its not that hard to stay out of trouble..
    Ever hear of FORGIVENESS, Bro???

11. Re: ravens whining

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    Your now dismissed because you lack respect!!! Not only for fellow people on this board but to our Team.

It is fans LIKE YOU that get Baltimore the bad reputation not the player that was with a group of friends who were drunk and got carried away in a fight and stabbed someone...Oh let me guess your going to say Ray actually stabbed the guy right???

I got a GREAT idea why don't you march your lil happy ass down to Baltimore wearing Ravens gear and yell threw a mega phone that Ray, J.O, Suggs and Scott are "thugs" I bet a REAL thug will show you how REAL thugs do!!:insane:

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Ever hear of FORGIVENESS, Bro???

Dont waste your time with that stupid Troll.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller