Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 72
  1. #1

    Your dream 2018 Offseason



    Regardless of our recent spark on offense, we still need a heavy emphasis on offense..

    Additions
    Leveon Bell (highly unlikely but hey..)
    Trey Burton - No way staying in Philly to sit behind Ertz when he's ready to be a starter.
    Jarvis Landry


    A receiving core of Leveon Bell, Trey Burton, Landry, Wallace, Maclin, and Moore is one I could totally vibe with.

    A backfield combination of Bell-Collins is a gorgeous one too.

    Notable Subtractions
    Watson
    West
    Campanaro
    Perripussy
    Woodhead


    I think that's enough offense to go heavy on defense again in the draft.

    Draft:
    Round 1 - Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson

    We're in desperate need of a pass rusher and Suggs is not getting any younger. We'll have our own AB in Austin Bryant who has been a large part in Clemsons success.

    Round 2 - Anthony Averett, CB, Alabama

    An Alabama-filled secondary eh? Brandon Carr isn't cutting it and Jimmy can't stay on the field for a whole year so this way, we may see a tough young secondary that includes Humphrey, Young, and Averett.

    Round 3 - KJ Malone, OG, LSU

    He can play both tackle and guard and would give us much needed depth/versatility.


    Rest of the draft: FS, more lineman, find a kick returner (tony pollard), depth, depth, depth, depth,
    Last edited by Culex; 12-29-2017 at 09:03 PM.





  2. #2

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Are we not taking the cap issue at all?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  3. #3

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Are we not taking the cap issue at all?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    We're only really signing three big free agents.

    If need be, Wallace would have to walk which frees up space and so does Watson and West.

    Jensen will still resign reasonably affordable IMO.





  4. #4

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Hypothetical.....The only way to keep Jensen is to cut Suggs. Would you do it?

    The Rams can send us over Gurley if they'd like. I'd like a 2000 scrimmage yards back more than a big time receiver. We're closer to having a devastating run game than we are to having a devastating pass offense.





  5. #5

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We're only really signing three big free agents.

    If need be, Wallace would have to walk which frees up space and so does Watson and West.

    Jensen will still resign reasonably affordable IMO.
    Landry, Graham, Kyle fuller

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  6. #6

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Hypothetical.....The only way to keep Jensen is to cut Suggs. Would you do it?

    The Rams can send us over Gurley if they'd like. I'd like a 2000 scrimmage yards back more than a big time receiver. We're closer to having a devastating run game than we are to having a devastating pass offense.
    Why would Gurley get traded? Not happening after an MVP season.

    And Wallace actually saves us more than Suggs does but either way.. the guy is 35 and we need to develop other players real soon.





  7. #7

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Landry, Graham, Kyle fuller

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Remember Flacco with Ray Rice? That's Bell. He'd extremely elevate this offense.





  8. #8

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why would Gurley get traded? Not happening after an MVP season.

    And Wallace actually saves us more than Suggs does but either way.. the guy is 35 and we need to develop other players real soon.
    How the hell are they getting Leveon Bell on the Ravens?





  9. #9

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Remember Flacco with Ray Rice? That's Bell. He'd extremely elevate this offense.
    I know, I'm always on here talking about we need a rice clone, but I'm trying to use just a tad bit of realism

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





  10. #10

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    How the hell are they getting Leveon Bell on the Ravens?
    Bell is a free agent next season.





  11. #11

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Bell is a free agent next season.
    One would think the Steelers don't let one of their best players make it that far.





  12. #12

    Re: Your dream 2018 Offseason

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Bell is a free agent next season.
    He's not leaving... Just like Adams was never leaving gb, just like Watkins isn't leaving, etc

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland