Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: still want steelers over pats?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    In these cases I root for the small asteroid strike midfield.

As a Ravens fan, nothing in this world could get me to root for the Steelers unless some how the consequences were the Steelers had to win for the Ravens to make the playoffs.

Anyway, I don't hate the Patriots. I love the Ravens, hate the Browns, Bengals and Steelers, and I absolutely don't care about who wins and losses with the rest of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yes, I still want the Pats to win no matter what they say.

No way in HELL I EVER root for Shittsburgh. Period.
    Didja read the question?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    My red-hot hatred of the Cheatriots supercedes my dislike for the Steelers.

On that note, Go Steelers (for this week)!!
    WTF? How? Why? There is no more putrid team than the stallerz, there couldn't be one reason to dislike the patronizers more than the peeburgers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I would like to see the Pats win 51-0 ... and then run up the score on the Stillers ... and then stomp on some of the toothless, unshaven female under-amed, inbred fans. How could any Ravens fan ever support a Pitt win over anybody (except perhaps Cincy or Cleveland with a better record)?

Although there's no such thing as a moral victory, I would like to see 2007 recorded with an asterisk next to the Patriots 12th win on their way to 19-0.
    I couldn't even begin to say it better! Giv'em hell harry, or Mr. T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I want to see the Patriots win. I think, right now, the Cowboys will beat them in the Super Bowl...
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    WTF? How? Why? There is no more putrid team than the stallerz, there couldn't be one reason to dislike the patronizers more than the peeburgers!
    Let's see, there's ESPN, otherwise known as the Extra Special Patriots Network, all Cheatriots, all the time. There's Brady crying and b****ing to the refs whenever he doesn't get his way. I want that damn smirk wiped off his face. Let's not forget steroid-injecting asshole supreme, Mr. (and I use that term lightly) Harrison. I think people know how I feel about him already so it doesn't need repeating. Did I also mention they got caught red-handed cheating?
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    For all of you fans out there who want the Steelers to stop the Pats streak, read this quote from Mr. Smith, Steelers WR:

"They say they played their toughest game last week against Baltimore, but I think we play harder than Baltimore," Smith said.

C'mon Pats, humiliate these guys, so that we can ditto that performance when they come to play us.
    that can be answered at M&T on the 30th.

I know the fans will be out Full-Strength against the Steelers! I want the Ravens to Win All games. But to me physically beating up on the Steelers ( like last year) makes my season! Not to mention, silencing the "Lets Go Steelers" chant, and tearing down that sign which reads, "Raven Stadium is Steelers Country". How can we as fans let that sort of thing go UnChallenged in OUR HOUSE, huh?!

I hope someone can explain it, but I really dont get why people are rooting FOR Shittsburgh now.

Is it because of the sting from Monday night? I mean, this is Shittsburgh people!!!! This is the same team who's fans fly banners over OUR stadium. The same team that trash talks us twice a season, every season. Yeah, we lost a heart-breaker, but now rooting for the enemy is something I simply cant do!

Is it the way we lost? Look, we've been doing it all year. We killed ourselves on Monday night and the Pats took advantage. Period.

Is it because Brady said some unusually cocky things after the game? That would be the most absurd reason of them all. Um, hello, we have the most cocky players EVER! Brady has always been humble and no matter who meets the guy, everyone always says he's a nice guy.

I will be looking forward to the following:

1. Harrison taking Hines Ward head off and wiping that shit-eating grin off his face.

2. Brady torching a secondary that will probably give up the long ball since Polomalu is iffy.

3. AD putting Ben Toothlessburger into the ground again and again.

4. Most importantly, not having Shittsburgh fans brag they knocked off the Pats. I hate their fans more than I hate their team!

The Champps near my house in Houston is always filled with Shittsburgh fans. I've been hearing it all damn season and I want to be able to stick it right up their cocky asses!!!!

Anyone who beats the Squeelers is the team I root for! ;)