Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Congratulations to Manchester City!

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Sheikh Monseur couldve bought Scunthorpe United and brought them out of the ashes. EPL is getting out of hand. There are a few owners that have unlimited financial resources to buy success, which means most teams cannot and will never compete. Maybe once every decade you will get a shock team like Leicester City or Blackburn to take the league, but aside from that, money buys the silverware. Yours Truly, 30 year Tottenham Supporter.
    This is exactly the problem.with the sport. One of the main reasons I chose to play rugby union ovee football in school. Much more passion and emotion playing for your country in that sport.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I'm a Barca guy, but I've been a bit shocked with their performance this season tbh.
    I'll be up early next Saturday with ya

My EPL club is Chelsea...who plays Barc in R16. No idea how I'm going to handle that...
    The point is, Chelsea won't.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Regular season rules per wicked at forum top:This thread needs to be moved ASAP and The Letter Opener With Delusions Of Grandeur ought to be sanctioned for abusing the forum on behalf of a "sport" where nearly all the players are enjoined from using half of their limbs. (Not that he will - the Mods have let him get away with crap like this for years...)
    Oh, well if it isn't Lobachevsky. Funny, I expected you to be too preoccupied with battling some bureaucratic bookworms to stay in business.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    pretty much. look at PSG
    Frauds that they are.

Blog Entries

Curse you Lobachevsky!

6. Re: Congratulations to Manchester City!

Money and agents have made football management harder than ever