Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Good Breakdown of Greg Roman's Influence

Nice to see Roman get his props. Remember in the offseason when many posters were mocking him and very few gave him credit for the great rushing offenses he developed in SF and Buf.

So what does it say about the offense that the two most important members are a RB making the league minimum and a run game coordinator? Time to get rid of the dead weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I think that's more on collin's run style because we seen guys like west back there who couldn't get more than 2 yrds a carry to save his life. We seen sometimes Buck struggles but I think watching Collins has elevated Buck's game.

West and Buck 2yrd gains are 5yrd gains for Collins. But you are right the Oline has been a lot better than we had them pegged with all the injuries.
    Who's this "west" guy you speak of? Lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i thought Collins yards after contact were unreal, but the time to contact was really low, which makes me think this would be more Collins than the OL?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Who's this "west" guy you speak of? Lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol west cracks me up on Instagram i'm like bro how you out here flossing and you aint had one carry since week what? week 3-4?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Fantastic, fascinating article. Thanks for finding/sharing. I love stuff like this.

Y'know, I would have said that run schemes mixing power, trap and zone/stretch could not be excellent at any of those. Particularly zone/stretch. From Kubiak and Alex Gibbs, I thought that teams had to commit to the zone and rep the shit out of it, like constantly, to get to a basic level of competence at the play. The old Denver teams, and Kubiak's Texans. But here we are mixing all that stuff up, and it is WORKING.

I was wrong; and more than just wrong, I'm learning more football from watching this Ravens team. Interesting year.