Alex Collins uses a dark visor to limit migraines

I know how serious migraines can be and its impressive how he is able to play football with them. He says it is due to the sun. The visor, along with the fact that we played at night and the sun is not as excruciating during the winter, may explain why he has been on such a tear lately.

I'm excited to see what this 23 year old young buck can do for us for the next 8 years. Can't believe im older than this guy..

Re: Alex Collins uses a dark visor to limit migraines

Can't believe I am older than probably every person in the Ravens organization. Having birthdays beats the alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I know how serious migraines can be and its impressive how he is able to play football with them. He says it is due to the sun. The visor, along with the fact that we played at night and the sun is not as excruciating during the winter, may explain why he has been on such a tear lately.

I'm excited to see what this 23 year old young buck can do for us for the next 8 years. Can't believe im older than this guy..
    And I see stories like this and then consider the criticism that Fans dump on the coaches - "Collins is balling, so they bring in Allen".

We have no clue of the things that are happening on the sideline. Decisions are made for a lot of reasons that aren't even on the field.
    Captain Offense

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    And I see stories like this and then consider the criticism that Fans dump on the coaches - "Collins is balling, so they bring in Allen".

We have no clue of the things that are happening on the sideline. Decisions are made for a lot of reasons that aren't even on the field.
    I assume they want these guys not worn the fuck out come playoff time. Plus, Buck has been doing much better this year.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Alex Collins uses a dark visor to limit migraines

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Can't believe I am older than probably every person in the Ravens organization. Having birthdays beats the alternative.
    LOL double m isixteen, I helped Noah load the Ark and appreciate (and welcome) every birthday.
    The problem is that if you put a candle for every one of my years on a birthday cake, the Fire Department must be present at the party too. For safety reasons... Bc

Blog Entries

Still waiting for him to teach the o-line some Irish dancing so they an choreograph a dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Alex Collins uses a dark visor to limit migraines
    And, as Larry "Bud" Melman used to say: "because I look good - damn good!

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Still waiting for him to teach the o-line some Irish dancing so they an choreograph a dance!
    I'm not too high on these corny end zone TD celebrations but watching that would be hilarious.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I'm not too high on these corny end zone TD celebrations but watching that would be hilarious.
    I'd love to see Jensen do a jig

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk