Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: An old Pees thread on a Patriots forum

We will never know what we have defensively until Pees is gone. A TRUE top 5 defense should be able to win when it's offense puts up 38 points. Pees let the Steelers back into the game. And the offense couldn't get a first down in the last 2 possessions. They should have fed Collins but put it in the hands of Joe. Bad mistake. Collins was putting up great numbers against Pitt. Too many times Pees has crushed the hearts of the fans of Baltimore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Nope! Can't close out games. It's always been the problem with Pees. I don't care what you're ranked, his Defense can't stop anyone when it really counts. You may be the only Raven's fan on the planet that defends that piece of shit. You are related, right?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    without those 3 sut outs they are not even i the playoff race.
    also im not defending him just giving facts

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    without those 3 sut outs they are not even i the playoff race.
    also im not defending him just giving facts
    Are you side-stepping the fact that our defensive rankings are the results of playing backup quarterbacks all year?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Are you side-stepping the fact that our defensive rankings are the results of playing backup quarterbacks all year?

nope just cold hard facts. no fake news here.
    btw i wouldnt mind getting rid of pees

Blog Entries

if i told you at the beginning of the year that the ravens will be a top 5 D in week 14 you would take it a second.
    with 3 SHUT OUTS
    What are they top 5 in. They are not even top 10 in pass or rush defense playing the easiest schedule of Qbs we may ever see.

What would you say if I told you at the beginning of the year in two games against our rivals they would give up over 950 yards and 65 points? That one of those games the offense scored 38 with out a single short field. They clawed their way back from being down 14, then gave the defense a double digit not once but twice in the 4th qtr and still lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    What are they top 5 in. They are not even top 10 in pass or rush defense playing the easiest schedule of Qbs we may ever see.

What would you say if I told you at the beginning of the year in two games against our rivals they would give up over 950 yards and 65 points? That one of those games the offense scored 38 with out a single short field. They clawed their way back from being down 14, then gave the defense a double digit not once but twice in the 4th qtr and still lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/t...sition/defense
    :)

Lol, you say you are not a Pees fan yet you refuse to acknowledge an obvious problem. Stats are cool for fantasy football, but they can be misleading in the real world.

By the way I remember all the hype around this defense in preseason and how we were returning to greatness. Lol. Pees is great in preseason and against bad QB’s, but Great defenses don’t choke when it counts.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

nope just cold hard facts. no fake news here.
    btw i wouldnt mind getting rid of pees
    They don't need shut outs, just one point more than their opponent after 60 minutes, not 53 minutes again and again with a 2 score lead. Inexcusable.