Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who is on your WR wish list for 2018

Crabtree is such a pain in the ass.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Pro Football Talk seemed to intimate that he was being released for ‘non-football’ reasons. Not a huge fan anyway, fell off pretty bad this year.

Blog Entries

There are some athletes that have likely been pains in the ass to deal with that we don't know about. Crabtree is so blatantly obvious you don't even have to be a football fan to see it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    There are some athletes that have likely been pains in the ass to deal with that we don't know about. Crabtree is so blatantly obvious you don't even have to be a football fan to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    BPR, I like the way you think! I can definitely agree with this!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

BP '17 (post Maclin rev): 65 of 115 for 1050 and 8

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I was advocating for him when he was a fa, would of been great here, definitely would rather him than Maclin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I love Crabtree. He's serially underrated
    Last call 2018 James Washington Hype Train

Anyone's thoughts on WR Jeff Janis from GB? Sounds like a guy Oz would bring in to fix our problems

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Welcome to the club, Jamauler. Now for my (amateur) critique :
    #1 - Half agree. Cut Perriman, but can't throw out the baby with the bathwater.
    #2 - Agree 100%
    #3 - see #2.
    #4 - We can't look at the past and restrict who we draft just because we haven't done well (an understatement) in the past.

Pleasant posting, Jamauler, and hope to read you again ... Bc
    I disagree. Perriman isn't on a guaranteed contract, so there is absolutely no risk in keeping him around through the end of preseason.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I disagree. Perriman isn't on a guaranteed contract, so there is absolutely no risk in keeping him around through the end of preseason.
    Besides, I'm curious to see if the 4th time's the charm with him and Training Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Besides, I'm curious to see if the 4th time's the charm with him and Training Camp.
    Maybe. Just maybe with BP AND Joe together... Healthy... In training camp, we could see something not as bad as we have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

11. Re: Who is on your WR wish list for 2018

Some of my draft crushes at receiver:

- Simmie Cobbs put up some impressive numbers, yet he was still criminally underused at Indiana because Mike Debord is one of the worst coaches on the planet.

- Michael Gallup is my favorite underrated WR in the country. Has put up video game numbers for two straight seasons at Colorado State

- I nicknamed Allen Lazard "Alien" because of some of the freakish catches he will make. Such a dependable target with some very inaccurate QBs throwing the ball his way at Iowa State. He's a big fellah, so I'm sure someone will fall in love with his frame. He definitely uses it well.

- Auden Tate at Florida State is an interesting case. All he does is catch touchdowns...but he also seems to get injured every other play. It's a risky pick and I'm not 100% sure if he's declaring or not. If he falls to day 3, I think he's worth a serious look.

- Marcell Ateman gets overshadowed by James Washington at Oklahoma State. He is one of the best red zone targets in the entire country. If you throw him a jump ball, he's going to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Pro Football Talk seemed to intimate that he was being released for ‘non-football’ reasons. Not a huge fan anyway, fell off pretty bad this year.
    To be fair The Raiders entire offense fell off compare to how good it was last year. It's obvious that Jack Del Rio made a mistake by letting Bill Musgrave go in favor of promoting Todd Downing to offensive coordinator. Even The Raiders number one receiver Amari Cooper had a down year. The only receiver that seem to have a good season was tightend Jared Cook.