Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Positive thread--No negativity please

another thing. I know some hate Joe's "boring" and "emotionless" demeanor, but I like how the early pick and quickly being down 14 didn't phase him, per usual. he is Joe Cool and doesn't let a rough start kill his coincidence. I have to think that reverberates to the rest of the offense.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Moore is our best WR
    Humphrey is a legit #1 CB for our team
    Our offense put up more than 21 points.
    Burn it down

- Humphrey is the next leader of this defense. The guy has swagger and the talent to back it up.
    - Collins is a monster. Seattle is going to regret giving up on him for years.
    - Moore is quickly becoming a key part of this team. On special teams and now in the offensive gameplan. He just makes plays.

Offense is looking good the past 2 weeks. Plus, this was the first week without Jimmy. Defense will step-up and learn how to compensate better. Lots of players in the secondary getting used to new roles. Tough task for that first test to be at Heinz. I think the defense will settle down and be solid, and if offense keeps up what it has done for the last 2 games, look out for the Ravens in January! It's that 3rd game vs. the Steelers that will matter!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    We won three in a row to get back on the playoff track, just lost a heart-breaker holding our own vs. one of the top AFC teams in their house, and have a pretty soft schedule left. Add in that we are finally scoring points on offense and I can see the Ravens winning out (10 - 6) becoming a dangerous participant post-season. Is that positive enough? ... Bc
    Good post bc

Yup. Lots of positives

Ozzie nailed the Humphrey pick.
    Collins has been an absolute steal and we’ll have him cheap this year and next (exclusive rights free agent)
    Flacco is playing like a franchise qb.

We are very dangerous and you know nobody wants to see us in January/February. We are capable of beating anybody anywhere!

Excited to see where this season takes us. GO RAVENS!!!

How do I subscribe to this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By beating New England, Miami will be motivated to go out and beat Buffalo because their playoff hopes are still alive. A Buffalo loss to Miami would be huge for tiebreak purposes (common opponents) If Buffalo loses to Miami, Baltimore would hold the common opponent tiebreak and therefore, the 2-way tiebreak vs. the Bills.
    Obviously, if the Ravens win out, this won't matter, but it sure would be nice to have some wiggle room in case we slip to 9-7.

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    By beating New England, Miami will be motivated to go out and beat Buffalo because their playoff hopes are still alive. A Buffalo loss to Miami would be huge for tiebreak purposes (common opponents) If Buffalo loses to Miami, Baltimore would hold the common opponent tiebreak and therefore, the 2-way tiebreak vs. the Bills.
    Obviously, if the Ravens win out, this won't matter, but it sure would be nice to have some wiggle room in case we slip to 9-7.
    That's good news, I'll take as much cushion as possible in this stretch.

Marlon has exceeded all expectations. Alex Collins is gamebreaker tier awesome. The fact he has not coughed it up since that 1st game is so impressive considering how severe the problem was before he put on purple. There are overachievers up and down the OL. Jensen is a certified goon and i love it.

Marlon is gonna just get better and better.

Collins is awesome.

The offensive line has improved every week.

If we make it to the playoffs, that's pretty impressive considering the amount of talent talent we lost due to injury.