Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Weddle, Maclin, and Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I know you know this, but they only had no choice because they chose to pay Woodhead and Jefferson and Williams during the opening period of FA instead of bringing in someone like Alshon which they could have done with no commitment past a year. And I'm not going back into that should they or shouldn't they WRT Williams but they could have done without the other two. There were bigger needs on this team than safety and RB.

If anything the S play this year has been worse than last year when Webb was playing FS and Weddle was the SS. Those guys complimented each other's skill set. Jefferson and Weddle do not. I have nothing against Jefferson but that was pure luxury signing that didn't need to be made.
    Yep I was one of the louder ones slamming the table for weapons. And then the same posters that told me to go sit in the corner and be quite were over joyed at the Maclin signing, remember all the what part don't you understand Ozzie got this. This offense skill set is straight horrible. I'd keep Moore and all the rest adios. Williams Broyle gillmore Watson (age) Wallace Maclin Woodhead see ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Yep I was one of the louder ones slamming the table for weapons. And then the same posters that told me to go sit in the corner and be quite were over joyed at the Maclin signing, remember all the what part don't you understand Ozzie got this. This offense skill set is straight horrible. I'd keep Moore and all the rest adios. Williams Broyle gillmore Watson (age) Wallace Maclin Woodhead see ya

You and Ex are delusional. You really think there was a large crowd of people on these boards that agreed with the front offices moves. There wasn't. Pull any of those threads and the vast majority of folks were saying the same fucking thing. You might see a poster here or there that kept a debating stirring with an opposing view but almost everybody knew where the philosophy would lead us. So, stop patting yourself on the back bro. You didn't tell anyone anything that they didn't already know.

When are the scouts and front office people gonna stop getting a pass on these shitty offseasons?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I see why KC didn't want Maclin. He sucks. Weddle has been inconsistent all year and Jefferson is just not very good.
    Maclin does suck. This wasn't the place for him. He doesn't give a fuck. He plays with no heart and no passion. Give me Wallace or Moore 1000 times over him. Weddle and Jefferson, play for the worst DC in football. I'll cut them some slack. A coach that would accentuate their strengths might "fix" them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    You know I 100% agree they should have. But when Maclin was signed there were no other options available. It was him or Decker. Reid knew what he was doing same as he did when he cut Mcnabb

Smh Maclin is such trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Smh Maclin is such trash.
    Absolutely. This bum is soft. He couldn't hold onto the ball in that next to last series laid on the field cost the team its final timeout. Then the out of bounds sideline crap.

Our WR core is absolutely garbage. Yet out playcalling is exponentially worse

Blog Entries

Speaking of Maclin they said on the radio right now they said the coaching staff question his toughness lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Speaking of Maclin they said on the radio right now they said the coaching staff question his toughness lol

Someone in another thread said he's not a fit for the AFCN and I totally agree with that. Everything that Boldin and Smith were, Maclin is not. If Smith were still here, he probably would have knocked Maclin out by now.

Blog Entries

Someone in another thread said he's not a fit for the AFCN and I totally agree with that. Everything that Boldin and Smith were, Maclin is not. If Smith were still here, he probably would have knocked Maclin out by now.
    Smh

Perriman is better than Maclin.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Perriman is better than Maclin.
    I wouldn't go that far

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You and Ex are delusional. You really think there was a large crowd of people on these boards that agreed with the front offices moves. There wasn't. Pull any of those threads and the vast majority of folks were saying the same fucking thing. You might see a poster here or there that kept a debating stirring with an opposing view but almost everybody knew where the philosophy would lead us. So, stop patting yourself on the back bro. You didn't tell anyone anything that they didn't already know.
    I was here and he's right, there were a bunch of "stop being so negative, we're fine" posts.