Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Brian Billick Ought To.....

Apologize to the league for his players behavior on TV,even though he couldn't stop Bart Scott from doing what he did .. I also think Steve Bisciotti should address the team and have a serious talk with the players...He's the owner and it's his money....I also think Steve SHOULD pull the plug on the player shows on the radio stations:( What were they thinking when they allowed that?!?!?!?:insane:
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 12-06-2007 at 12:10 AM.

Re: Brian Billick Ought To.....

Apologize to the league for his players behavior on TV,even though he couldn't stop Bart Scott from doing what he did
    Are you serious? The league should apoligize to the Ravens for the terrible officiating, and they probably will, but of course it will be off the record.

And if Billick couldn't stop Bart Scott from doing what he did, which you just wrote yourself, then why should Billick apolgize?

Bullshit

Coach Billick shouldn't say he is sorry for one damm thing. The Pats player should have had a flag thrown on him for even going over to Billick. If any Ravens player went to the Past bench a flag would have been thrown. That is for sure.

The Ref's screwed up the entire game. First the time out should not have been aloud near the end of the game. The NFL has the worst system of refs in professional sports.

I stand behind Coach Billick with this issue.

Last edited by Sports Steve; 12-06-2007 at 01:18 AM.

Billick apologize to a referee?

What are you smoking, bro?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Apologize to the league for his players behavior on TV,even though he couldn't stop Bart Scott from doing what he did .. I also think Steve Bisciotti should address the team and have a serious talk with the players...He's the owner and it's his money....I also think Steve SHOULD pull the plug on the player shows on the radio stations:( What were they thinking when they allowed that?!?!?!?:insane:

huh? That is absurd. I think Merriman and Harrison should apologize to the league for steroid use. I think the Ursay family should apologize to the fans of Baltimore, I think Mrs. Foy should apologize to me for the D she gave me in 6th grade math... WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Bullshit

Coach Billick shouldn't say he is sorry for one damm thing. The Pats player should have had a flag thrown on him for even going over to Billick. If any Ravens player went to the Past bench a flag would have been thrown. That is for sure.
    Actually, they were.....I don't remember who it was but one of the DB's went past Belichick and the Pats' sideline in the 1st quarter saying something to everyone on the sideline! They showed it on TV as the Ravens made one of their stops and there was no flag thrown.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    While I don't agree with Billick apologizing to the league I think it might not be a bad idea for SB to have a little come to Jesus meeting with the team and tell them to stop this shit. He should also "suggest" to Billick that he "tighten the reins" a bit IMO. He's trying to clean up the image of the team and performances like Scott's don't help. He looked like an absolute moron out there.

he ought to apologize to his players for screwing the game up in the 4th qtr...they outlplayed the Pats and got handcuffed by his wimpy play calling and Rex Ryan's TO...the coaches blew this game in a big way.

I am not saying the players didn't make mistakes...but to me it was more Billick and Ryan playing scared and not trusting the players enough.

FM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN View Post
    He's trying to clean up the image of the team and performances like Scott's don't help. He looked like an absolute moron out there.
    Bisciotti's approach should be this: "Do you want your kids/wife/loved ones to see you act like this on national TV? I didn't think so! So when you feel like acting like an asshole and embarrassing yourself, your team, and your loved one's, save it for after the game!"

U really think Billick has control over the thugs on this team? There is nothing Brian can do about their actions..

"...So when you feel like acting like an asshole and embarrassing yourself, your team, and your loved one's, save it for after the game!"
    :grbac:

Are you sure that this is the message you want the owner to send?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    :grbac:

Are you sure that this is the message you want the owner to send?

YES....and if we could fine them, all the better!!! Why is this type of behavior OK to you? If someone you work with picked up something and threw it against the wall because they were upset and mad at what someone said to them, what would you think? Bart Scott looked like an asshole on Monday Night Football and turned an impressive performance by himself and his teammates into a joke by his actions on the field!!!! Who gives a shit what the ref was saying, if he said anything at all. You wouldn't accept that behavior in public and if I was his wife I chew his ass out for acting like a 3-year old in front of his kid!! He should be ashamed of himself and, even though I didn't listen to his show, he should have apologized to everyone for his behavior!!!