Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The official RSR "Lock 'Em The Fuq Up" thread

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Huh?
    Mueller was appointed FBI Director in 2001 by George W. Bush.

Comey was named John Ashcroft's Deputy Attorney General in 2003, again during the George W. Bush administration.

Both of them have worked in Republican and Democratic Administrations, and have both been regarded as being good public servants.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He likes to take general thoughts and theories that are out there and then applies them to folks on here.

No one I know of on this forum has been a fan of Comey. He's only really been in the spotlight since the Clinton email scandal and people have no idea how he let her off. Yet, you can't have a double standard unless you liked him prior to him investigating Trump. So he has to think you liked Comey prior to this. Otherwise how could he say you have a double standard...?
    Gotcha. That makes sense.

I think it was Victor Davis Hanson (the man) who said that left leaning people today would rather win the argument than discover the truth in a debate. I completely agree with the good Dr.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 12-05-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

Comey was named John Ashcroft's Deputy Attorney General in 2003, again during the George W. Bush administration.

Both of them have worked in Republican and Democratic Administrations, and have both been regarded as being good public servants.
    OH... well shit! Now that I know that I LOVE Comey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post

What does that have to do with...

"Comey and Mueller were well respected Republican appointed officials that stood up for the people no matter what..."

I don't think anyone on this board or anyone I've ever spoken with has expressed that sentiment.

JAB1985 was seemingly trying to create a double-standard in his comment. A double-standard that doesn't exist, but is convenient for his point.

OH... well shit! Now that I know that I LOVE Comey!!!!

I know, right? SMH.

Blog Entries

He likes to take general thoughts and theories that are out there and then applies them to folks on here.

No one I know of on this forum has been a fan of Comey. He's only really been in the spotlight since the Clinton email scandal and people have no idea how he let her off. Yet, you can't have a double standard unless you liked him prior to him investigating Trump. So he has to think you liked Comey prior to this. Otherwise how could he say you have a double standard...?
    actually no. he was in the spotlight along with Mueller back under Bush's administration, for standing up for peoples privacy against the NSA illegal wire taps. He was praised then hated by Trump himself more recently.

I attached nobody to my statement. You guys attached yourselves to it, youll have to ask yourself why that is.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    actually no. he was in the spotlight along with Mueller back under Bush's administration, for standing up for peoples privacy against the NSA illegal wire taps. He was praised then hated by Trump himself more recently.

I attached nobody to my statement. You guys attached yourselves to it, youll have to ask yourself why that is.
    Such a lame attempt...

If that was true than there was no reason to post that here.

Ok, I'll run with that...

Robert Mueller was sold to America as a non-partisan former head of the FBI. As it turns out, Mueller has put together a pack of partisan lawyers, many of whom contributed campaign cash to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats...stonewalled demands from House lawmakers for information...and most recently, secretly demoted then fired a heavily biased FBI agent who's a hater of President Trump.

It was reported last week that a lead FBI investigator sent anti-Trump texts to a mistress. Weirdly, the investigator, Peter Strzok, wasn't fired at the time...just quietly demoted to the Bureau's human resources department. He was eventually fired yesterday.

It turns out Strzok was one of former FBI Director James Comey's top lieutenants. He played a key role in the early probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

But then it was revealed that before that, Strzok led the investigation into Clinton’s email scandal and sat in on her "interview" with the Bureau (during which she was not under oath and for which no transcript or tape has ever been produced). And Strzok also led interviews with all of Clinton's top aides: Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Heather Samuelson.

Since he was appointed by Bush...all of this is forgiven. Yeah.....ok.

This shit is so fucked up.

At this point, I fully expect Pelosi to wander into traffic wearing a diaper, and throwing shit at children, while screaming, “I’m a racist that is lying to you all but you’re too dumb to recognize it!” And the news spinning it as, “Pelosi took time from her busy schedule to meet with her constituents”

Blog Entries

Such a lame attempt...

If that was true than there was no reason to post that here.
    I dont see what was inaccurate in my statement, nor how that opinion doesnt apply to the topic at hand.

the posting of literal conspiracy theories are accepted on this board, a general statement, that is historically accurate no less, is lame?

...ok. Im sorry you took offense to my opinion that its funny. noted.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Ok, I'll run with that...

Robert Mueller was sold to America as a non-partisan former head of the FBI. As it turns out, Mueller has put together a pack of partisan lawyers, many of whom contributed campaign cash to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats...stonewalled demands from House lawmakers for information...and most recently, secretly demoted then fired a heavily biased FBI agent who's a hater of President Trump.

It was reported last week that a lead FBI investigator sent anti-Trump texts to a mistress. Weirdly, the investigator, Peter Strzok, wasn't fired at the time...just quietly demoted to the Bureau's human resources department. He was eventually fired yesterday.

It turns out Strzok was one of former FBI Director James Comey's top lieutenants. He played a key role in the early probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

But then it was revealed that before that, Strzok led the investigation into Clinton’s email scandal and sat in on her "interview" with the Bureau (during which she was not under oath and for which no transcript or tape has ever been produced). And Strzok also led interviews with all of Clinton's top aides: Cheryl Mills, Huma Abedin, Jake Sullivan and Heather Samuelson.

Since he was appointed by Bush...all of this is forgiven. Yeah.....ok.
    You have it backwards... and you forgot a key piece.

First. He was good cause he was appointed by Bush. He's not bad now cause he's biased and shady in his investigation of Trump, it's cause he's investigating Trump that he's bad.

Come on dude. Get your shit straight.

Blog Entries

I dont see what was inaccurate in my statement, nor how that opinion doesnt apply to the topic at hand.

the posting of literal conspiracy theories are accepted on this board, a general statement, that is historically accurate no less, is lame?

...ok. Im sorry you took offense to my opinion that its funny. noted.
    You're change the subject and attack tactic aside, you're right... I'm sooooo offended. Get real.

Let me ask you this. Who we're you applying these statements to here?

1.)man do i love that Comey and Mueller were well respected Republican appointed officials that stood up for the people no matter what...

2)until they stood up against/investigated Trump. Now theyre dishonorable libtards.

You have it backwards... and you forgot a key piece.

First. He was good cause he was appointed by Bush. He's not bad now cause he's biased and shady in his investigation of Trump, it's cause he's investigating Trump that he's bad.

Come on dude. Get your shit straight.
    That's exactly the point JAB1985 is pushing and it has nothing to do with what's actually happening.

This makes total sense though. I think he posted a CNN link in another thread to prove a point. Ya gotta laugh at that shit.