1. Topic For Research Paper in Interpersonal Communication

Hey guys I am having to do a paper for my class. Basically, I would love ideas for a topic. An example of what I'd be looking for is something like "Conflict management styles in parent-teenage child relationships." or "Realizing the potential in cross-sex friendship in order to understand own personal needs and wants." It needs to be specific like that.

Some bullshit like that... I regret taking a course like this, Been acing the tests but damn this paper!
    You guys helped over the summer when i asked for ideas with history. Just throw some shit at the wall and lets see what sticks lol, hoping someone sees this that has some experience with this field.

Blog Entries

Re: Topic For Research Paper in Interpersonal Communication

I have an idea. "The Inner aspects of Outter Mongolia"..... or is that the Outter aspects of Inner Mongolia... Never mind.

First question, is your professor a liberal or conservative? That's important with the idea I have.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Mate poaching is one of the most interesting interpersonal relationship phenomenas
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

I was going for hyphenated female names. Who started that (I think I know) and is it a liberal thing?

Blog Entries

I don’t even understand what is being asked here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenspaintball271 View Post
    Hey guys I am having to do a paper for my class. Basically, I would love ideas for a topic. An example of what I'd be looking for is something like "Conflict management styles in parent-teenage child relationships." or "Realizing the potential in cross-sex friendship in order to understand own personal needs and wants." It needs to be specific like that.

Some bullshit like that... I regret taking a course like this, Been acing the tests but damn this paper!
    You guys helped over the summer when i asked for ideas with history. Just throw some shit at the wall and lets see what sticks lol, hoping someone sees this that has some experience with this field.
    Understanding personal mental health through political debate with strangers online.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t even understand what is being asked here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He needs a topic for a term paper?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post
    Understanding personal mental health through political debate with strangers online.
    That was pretty funny.

9. Re: Topic For Research Paper in Interpersonal Communication

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I have an idea. "The Inner aspects of Outter Mongolia"..... or is that the Outter aspects of Inner Mongolia... Never mind.

First question, is your professor a liberal or conservative? That's important with the idea I have.
    Lol! Yes that is always the first question, and the answer is he is a liberal. I love getting into the heated debates. We had a good one about Columbus Day in the day because I don’t share the faux moral outrage over the damn holiday! He isn’t as bad as one I had earlier. He falls pretty close to me with PC social justice warriors also known as regressives because they don’t advance the conversation over what they “fight” for. Honestly a couple of my fellow students are worse.

10. Re: Topic For Research Paper in Interpersonal Communication

I have settled on ethnocentrism and how it affects our perspectives in intercultural communication. Gives me a focused but wide enough net to present some material.

Thank you to all who responded. Over the summer you guys helped me with finding a non-fictional history book to read and report on. This is the absolute best forum in football!

Blog Entries

Glad he is reasonable at least. Good luck.