Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys mind

Re: You guys mind

Of course we don't mind, we all are here because we love football

the packers are what makes football great. welcome to our fam!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. Dilly Dilly
    While I have hated the Packers for years as a rival of the BALTIMORE COLTS, I still remember a shutout that was thrown in 1958 - Colts 58 - Pack 0 in a pouring rain and I was there!

Blog Entries

Hey bro the door never closed come back on in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Of course man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    If I hang around and talk football from time to time? I know some fans hate when other fans of different teams hang around. I consider the Ravens my 2nd team. I know the Packers are hated league wide like Pittsburgh so hopefully you guys don't mind. Our board is boring too and dying like my team lol.
    Please do! I never realized the Packers were hated league wide. Aaron Rodgers seems like a very likeable guy.

Thank you guys too for not kicking us while we're down.

I actually think the Pack is hated league wide. I'm sure we're up there with New England and Dallas.
    Not. Even. Close.

I can't see how people could hate the Packers. I've had nothing but great experiences with fans like you and I've heard opposing fans (except in division fans) are treated wonderfully at Lambeau.

Feel free to stop by and chat anytime. You won't find a more knowledgeable (Xs and Os wise) bunch of fans anywhere.

DILLY DILLY!!!

If I hang around and talk football from time to time? I know some fans hate when other fans of different teams hang around. I consider the Ravens my 2nd team. I know the Packers are hated league wide like Pittsburgh so hopefully you guys don't mind. Our board is boring too and dying like my team lol.
    Mind??
    I would encourage it!
    You got any folks at your home board that you're tight with you want to recruit to bring over?
    We have always welcomed outsiders to come and participate here as long as they act appropriately.
    I think additional voices from non partisan eyes are a good thing.
    As you can probably see there are a few subjects of much debate (often heated) that non biased eyes could bring some levity to.

Not sure where the hated part comes from as far as the Packers but that has never been the case on this board and as far as I know in this area of the country in general.
    I could see Chicago and the midwest perhaps falling under that umbrella though.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Did I hear the announcers right that it was 16 degrees in Green Bay yesterday? I so need to make it to Lambeau one of these years. But I'll go in September!

Thanks for having me guys. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I will be cheering for you against Houston.

Packers are hated league-wide? I've never heard of such a thing. I've never even heard bad things about Packer fans. You guys do football right - cold weather, open air stadium, perpetually competitive - if all franchises could be so lucky.