Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Steelers or P*triots?

I will NEVER EVER root for the Squeelers!

If the Squeelers win we will never hear the end of how they were the first team to beat the unbeateble Patriots. Those jerks and their ultra obnoxious fans get too much air time now.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Its OK, you can say SHIT...
    I hope Hines Ward knocks his f***ing teeth out.

Cheatriot fans are some of the most obnoxious classless bastards on the planet, talking about how Ray Lewis was faking tears re: Sean Taylor.
    Last edited by bmoreravengirl; 12-05-2007 at 03:50 PM.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I say screw them both,16-16 tie. Well they will still be undefeated but I hope that will come in the playoffs.

GO JAG's run the crap out of the Pat's defense.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimBone View Post
    If the Squeelers win we will never hear the end of how they were the first team to beat the unbeateble Patriots. Those jerks and their ultra obnoxious fans get too much air time now.
    I never thought of that but you're right.....those Indian-corn toothed futhermuckers will brag that they finished what we started.....screw 'em both, but I have to deal with Stealer fans on a regular basis so I hope the Pats win a nailbiter at the end......dammit, I wish they'd tie!

Sorry, can't cheer for the Steelers. I did once, against the Colts two years ago, and swore never again.

Anyway, I think it would be funny if the Pats go 16-0 and then lose in the divisional round of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Anyway, I think it would be funny if the Pats go 16-0 and then lose in the divisional round of the playoffs.
    Agreed. That's the win-win scenario for Ravens fans. Steeler fans wont get to brag and Pats fall short.

The Ravens smacked the P*triots around...in fact the Ravens punched them right in the mouth. If the Steelers win on Sunday it should be no issue to Ravens fans. The Ravens definitely softened the P*ts ups and put that little voice of doubt in their heads. They are now ripe for a big a loss. I for one will be drinking the Iron Shitty this weekend.

Steelers vs. Patriots: Tomlin says this isn't Appalachian State vs. Michigan:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven View Post
    Sorry, can't cheer for the Steelers. I did once, against the Colts two years ago, and swore never again.

This is what we all need to wish for. I just put it on my Christmas wish list!!

I am rooting for Pittsburgh, because I actually have some friends who are from Pittsburgh and they are some of the nicest people I know. They root for the Ravens whenever we play another AFC North team like Cincy and Cleveland and they rooted for us last year against the Colts.

Some of the Pittsburgh fans that come here are rude and nasty and I get it! However, after last Monday's game, I am fed up with the Patriots!

GO STEELERS!!!

Sorry I could never root for the Steelers