Thread: Colts game

Colts game

I don't like this matchup at all. I think we matched up better against the Pats.

The Colts have a better defense, particularly against the run. I am worried we will not have an answer for them offensively.

Brace yourselves! They will almost certainly not give up yards like the Pats did!

I hope I am wrong but I really don't like this matchup.

:ihope:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Re: Colts game

I agree on the offensive matchup.

Ravens-Colts will come down to Boller being able to make the Colts pay in play action or for leaving receivers in 1 on 1 coverage downfield. Let's see if he has it.

As far as Colts offense v. ravens D...it depends. I actually think the Ravens match up better here. No Marvin Harrison is a huge difference. So then the major concerns are going to be dump and runs to Addai, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark. The only thing that actually scares me is Addai's been better than Maroney running the ball and given the film from last week, the Colts are going to be doing lots of that misdirection short stuff with those two huge short dumps to Maroney.

I'm not holding high hopes, but of course who knows what will happen here.

If we stick with the Run & don't allow more than 1 turn-over - we will win this game.

I will be alot less confident if CMAC doesn't play

Give McGahee the ball 30 times again.

Quote Originally Posted by WxKevin View Post
    Give McGahee the ball 30 times again.

Yeah... what he said!

I just hope they do not embarrass themselves. Play a good game. keep mistakes to a minimum, and for God's sake, curb the temper tantrums. The rest of the games do not count for much other than personal records at this point. Play to have fun.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I think it would be great if they come out all business - coaches & Players

No post play celebrations, hand the ball to the ref and go back to the huddle, No bad facial expressions or cry babying if a call goes against us or there is a no call.

Just take it right at the Colts with smash mouth football for 60 minutes like we are on a mission.

Show the national TV audience that we have class.
    Last edited by terpsnoone; 12-07-2007 at 02:55 PM. Reason: missed a word

Giving the ball to McGahee 30 times will not be as effective against Indy as it was against the Pats. While I understand, and agree with, this suggestion, brace yourselves for the distinct possibility it won't be very effective.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.