Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Steelers or P*triots?

Sorry, but I'm pulling for Pitt this week. Screw the whining steroid-injecting fraudulent Cheatriots.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave
    I do not have a choice. I am married to a squeelers fan.
    What? You're married to a -- wow, you must really love her.

I would definitely like to see the Patriots lose but pulling for the Steelers turns my stomach. I'm with Stinger on this one, I'm not even going to watch the game. What would be the point? Like I said, I'd love to see the hateable Patriots lose, but I wouldn't get any satisfaction from seeing the Steelers to be the team to do it.

YEP, GO STEELERS!! I hate every mother loving player on the Patriots and I definitely do NOT want to see them go undefeated. Belichick will be even more unbearable than he already is. I would also like to see the arrogant smirk wiped off Tom Brady's mug. Besides, I'll go for anything that shuts up the talking heads who are so far up New Englands butt you can hardly hear them.

4. Re: Steelers or P*triots?

A tie would be awesome!! it would totally F up the patriots fans, they'll "claim" they still didnt lose all season but wed all know they didnt go 16-0, how hard is it to say we went 15-0-1, hahaha a tie would be great, would totally be better then 15-1. Plus il never root for the steelers, i could care less if the pats went 16-0, Id rather them lose to miami then the steelers.
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZRAVEN
    Belichick will be even more unbearable than he already is. I would also like to see the arrogant smirk wiped off Tom Brady's mug.
    I am with you 100 percent on both counts. The media whines and attacks Billick for being arrogant, but how does a boring, lying son of a bitch like Belichek get a pass? I'd rather have significant dental surgery than watch one of his insufferable press conferences.

And I also you hear about Tom Brady's arrogant smirk -- great QB but a really irritating person.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No way I EVER root for the Shittsburgh ....

Sunday night still stings, but now that its over and done, Im actually going to root for Brady. I hate their coach, but it is pretty impressive what they are doing right now. Simply from the perspective of a football fan, we may be watching history and Im enjoying their games.
    Sorry, but after watching Brady whine and cry after the game and Randy Moss run his mouth, I say fuck the Patriots no matter what.

I'll be heading to the stadium early indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    What? You're married to a -- wow, you must really love her.
    Meh, she is okay I guess.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiesty Ravens Chic View Post
    True question is did you know she was a fan before you married her?

I think I would stop dating someone if I found out they were a Squeelers fan!!

Thank GOD my hubby is not a football fan at all!!
    I was hoodwinked. I knew her father is a Steelers fan, but I did not even know she watched football, until I came home one day and she was watching the steelers game and cheering them on.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I was hoodwinked. I knew her father is a Steelers fan, but I did not even know she watched football, until I came home one day and she was watching the steelers game and cheering them on.
    Thats grounds for immediate dismissal from the relationship!! You married her before or after you found this out? If 'after', then that must be some good tuna taco........or you're whipped like a bitch!!! :bag:

no way I want pitt to win this game, I want to see them lose as I am hoping to beat indy and do not want those squeelers fans getting a bye, come on NE win by 50 I am so tired of hearing how great pitt is, they are no very good at all and i want people to see this.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Multiply how many times you hear how great Pitt is times about 100. That's how many times you hear it re: the Cheatriots.

I want those frauds CRUSHED, DESTROYED, ANNIHILATED, especially that slimeball piece of crap Harrison.
    Last edited by bmoreravengirl; 12-05-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    Multiply how many times you hear how great Pitt is times about 100. That's how many times you hear it re: the Cheatriots.

I want those frauds CRUSHED, DESTROYED, ANNIHILATED, especially that slimeball piece of crap Harrison.
    Its OK, you can say SHIT...