Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Wink Re: Steelers or P*triots?

Patriots. And if they go 19-0, I'm hoping that no other team outplays them like the Ravens did.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Steelers or P*triots?

Sorry there is NO,NO way I would ever want the Steelers to win. My son went to the Monday night game up there and said he was treated real bad. The point were some fans were throwing batteries at him. I always treat visiting fans with respect at our stadium.

BOO STEELERS

Blech . . . what a choice. Maybe they'll beat the living crap out of each other and both lose the rest of their games here on in. Again I say . . . . blech
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Patriots. And if they go 19-0, I'm hoping that no other team outplays them like the Ravens did.
    My sentiments exactly! I want the NFL Nation to know that Baltimore, and Only Baltimore, took the Pats to the limit, without getting a deserved Victory! Pats by 20!

I want the Cheatriots to LOSE ASAP, and I don't care who does it, even if it means rooting for the Steelers. I hate NE that much.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

For those who find themselves facing a moral conundrum - it's easy:

You're not rooting for the Steelers,
    you're rooting for the Anti-Patriots ;)

(Hey it worked for me in 2005 vs the Irsays) :D
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by xmradiodave View Post
    I was hoodwinked. I knew her father is a Steelers fan, but I did not even know she watched football, until I came home one day and she was watching the steelers game and cheering them on.
    Almost, but not quite, a dealbreaker, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    I want the Cheatriots to LOSE ASAP, and I don't care who does it, even if it means rooting for the Steelers. I hate NE that much.
    Sorry, can't do it... for several reasons... The squillerz fans will be even MORE unsufferable, and they are already unbearable! Secondly, I want the Ravens-Pats game to keep it's lustre in my memory, which wille be tarnished if pukesburgh beats them. Thirdly... I just can't, I'm sorry , I just can't!

I hope the sqeelers get blown out. i hate them and i would have my phone ringing off the hook if they won. No thanks someone else has to beat them.

Xmradiodave, i feel ur pain. I too married a shitburgh girl. She try to root for the ravens but her heart and blood is not purple. So i tell her it's not allowed AT aLL. but it's a great bedroom rival.