Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moore scandal

Re: Moore scandal

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I am confused a little by tweeden. She agreed to the skit where they kiss. agreed to practice said skit, but then didnt like the way he kissed her and is calling that forced without consent?

The groping was wrong whether real or simulated so regardless I think he was in the wrong, but the Kiss has me a little confused as to what is and isnt consent by her definition. As long as all he did was kiss her, as agreed upon before, then what wasnt consented?
    Practicing a skit kiss is one thing, grabbing the back of her head and jamming his tongue down her throat is way over the line. Harvey Weinstein would be proud.

Here is a new Al Franken photo that has surfaced from a liberal love fest. After seeing this picture, he can now use the insanity plea. Joy Behar? Yuk.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...st-rob-reiner/

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Hahahaha Liberal bastion Al Franken getting a taste now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I hear more might be coming on Stuart Smalley. If you get a chance to hear him at Rob Reiner roast give it a listen.

Oh, I found part of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJOAGILeiAY
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Practicing a skit kiss is one thing, grabbing the back of her head and jamming his tongue down her throat is way over the line. Harvey Weinstein would be proud.
    Agreed I think the people of Hollywood are so far from removed reality that they don't really see people. I guarantee this isn't the first time Stuart Smiley did something like that. He was SNL writer. Woody Allen has already admitted to writing parts so he could kiss actresses he finds attractive.

I am not a fan of the lynch mob mentality and am someone who gives people the benefit of the doubt by nature thats sort of the problem actually in many cases it becomes a he said she said. I think when you have clear instances like this one where there isn't any doubt what happened where there are pictures you have to set an example.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    If your take on non-partisan is all defenders of Bill (liberals) are idiots and should shut the fuck up and believe the allegations like you do, i think youre highly lacking understanding of what bi-partisan means.

defending Moore and condemning Bill also wreaks of hypocrisy all the same, which is my point. Out of the 2, only one has been on trial and those accusations dismissed or never having had those accusations warrant charges in the first place. Theres still plenty of smoke there, but to take a blanket statement of defending Bill as not a rapist (those claims arent so strongly supported as sexual harassment, lying, cheating clearly are), based on more evidence thats come out since, while challenging and/or trying to dismiss any accusations against Moore, is exactly the lack of consistency youre apparently outraged over, yet youre agreeing with. Im not the one thats repeatedly said waiting 40 years to come out is odd, while also taking the word of person that waited 20 years at face value. Same can be said for the Hollywood accusations that are being taken at face value immediately. You can see it so simply in the way that its talked about "holywood filth" finally getting what they deserve vs "well lets wait this Moore situation out". The hypocrisy is clear and its every bit political based.

Bills not a good dude, and clearly has issues with loyalty, lying, and abusing his position, which i dont really see people defending. Theres plenty of smoke around him but when you start talking about guilty, then you need to assume Moore is as well because the evidence of such is the exact same (personal account). Bills guilty of a lot, but when you throw out rape, its not so definitive. not to be lost in all of this, Moore's a pedophile. Clinton's alleged victims were all in their 20s-30s and even 50s, consent was possible and therefore questionable at least (and there is plenty of questions by their own friends/family/co-workers). Moores victims couldnt possibly give consent, so it takes that whole part of doubt out of question, which is why its easier to appear to "come down hard" on Moore at this point in the discovery for many.
    Boy, you like to put words in people's mouths. I've seen you do this with other posters before.

You totally missed the point...

"In a 1999 flashback video highlighted by the Media Research Center, the man who used to be the face of nightly news, CBS Evening News' Dan Rather, explains why the rape allegations against Bill Clinton were simply not that relevant. The clip is particularly jarring in light of the mainstream media's response to the allegations against embattled Alabama Republican senate candidate Roy Moore, who likewise faces allegations from years ago but which now everyone agrees are absolutely relevant."

...that's the point.

Both are scum.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 11-16-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, Sylvester Stallone....who is next?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Boy, you like to put words in people's mouths. I've seen you do this with other posters before.
    you did say anyone thats defended Bill has no right to say anything about Moore? you did say you agree with Cincy? these arent putting words in your mouth, theyre basically quotes.

my point then was the same as now, treat them the same. You want to call both scum... thats the same and fine by me. thats not what you originally said. you agreed with Cincy... hes not treating them the same, hes giving Moore the benefit of doubt (in a situation where statutory rape removes that doubt) and applying guilt to Clinton. So within that context, your OP has a completely different tone when you say "anybody that defended Bill is a loser and needs to stfu."
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Louis CK, Kevin Spacey, Sylvester Stallone....who is next?
    Didn't Cher rape Kledis? Not sure how she fits in the current narrative though.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Didn't Cher rape Kledis? Not sure how she fits in the current narrative though.
    I read his autobiography and his dad got an older lafy friend of his to take his virginity... read nothing about Cher in that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On a related note, Bugs Bunny has now disclosed sexual harassment from Elmer Fudd. All woodland creatures are shocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Who the hell is Kledis and wth is a lafy friend?
    I want a Flacco jersey! Johnny Bench wore #5

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Who the hell is Kledis and wth is a lafy friend?
    Pretty sure he meant "old lady friend"

But i dont know who or what the fuck a Kledis is