Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 67
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,265

    Re: Congrats on your future win



    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Even if we had Arod we still might lose. The Ravens are a good team.
    Don't judge the Ravens based on their performance against Miami on Thursday night football. Aaron Rodgers would pick apart this defense.





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,000
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    I'm sure the game plan will be ultra conservative because why take risks vs a back up qb? The packers look like they have no pass rush what so ever. So we will keep with 3-5 yard passes and hand the ball off. Bo must be so proud


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #39

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    You guys are going to slaughter us like you did to Miami. Have no fear. We will be lucky to win another game this season, that's how bad this team is without Rodgers.





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    11,619
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    This is not the big bad Ravens pre 2014 my Packers friend. This is a watered down soft Ravens team handcuffed by someone who cannot coach. You have nothing to worry about





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    11,619
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I'm sure the game plan will be ultra conservative because why take risks vs a back up qb? The packers look like they have no pass rush what so ever. So we will keep with 3-5 yard passes and hand the ball off. Bo must be so proud


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smdh





  6. #42

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    This is not the big bad Ravens pre 2014 my Packers friend. This is a watered down soft Ravens team handcuffed by someone who cannot coach. You have nothing to worry about
    It's still the Ravens coming off a bye during their aggressive week (every other game)

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk





  7. #43

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Smdh
    Honestly Barbs entire Job rests on this game IMO.

    If he wins, perhaps he actually listens and cuts flacco loose. Live or Die by the big play, because dink and dunk isnt working.

    If he loses, with the #PittaLeaks, he could completely lose the locker room.

    I actually expect a "offensive explosion" I can Flacco throwing for 250 3 TDs and 1 pick
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  8. #44

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    It's still the Ravens coming off a buy during their aggressive week (every other game)

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    I actually agree,
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  9. #45

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Honestly Barbs entire Job rests on this game IMO.

    If he wins, perhaps he actually listens and cuts flacco loose. Live or Die by the big play, because dink and dunk isnt working.

    If he loses, with the #PittaLeaks, he could completely lose the locker room.

    I actually expect a "offensive explosion" I can Flacco throwing for 250 3 TDs and 1 pick
    The 3tds? The pick.... For sure! Not sure if my heart could take not throwing at least one pick.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk





  10. #46

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    The last time the Ravens played our backup QB you beat us 48-3. I would expect the same.





  11. #47

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    The 3tds? The pick.... For sure! Not sure if my heart could take not throwing at least one pick.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    *INT will occur after a perfectly placed ball doinks off #11 again.

    #Delete11
    105 Receptions 849 Yards -Kyle Juszcyk

    37 receptions 525 yards. - Perriman





  12. #48

    Re: Congrats on your future win

    Both teams are still well in the playoff race too. We both have given up on our teams though.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland