Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Wide Receiver Quincy Adeboyejo Could Get a Shot When Healthy

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Adebeyejo was good in practices and never had it translate to the games.

Perriman apparently is a beast in practice and never has had it translate to games.

They did keep Quincy despite him not being healthy this entire time, apparently he was unhealthy during the PS as well, so maybe thats some hope that he just needed to heal for that to translate, vs perriman who i have no idea what he needs. Its not like he hasnt proven hes capable of being at least a solid WR, like last year. Id love 30/500 from Perriman at this point.
    Only on the Ravens can a WR this bad still be in the starting lineup. Only on this team can a QB play this bad and not be benched. Only on the Ravens can our offense be this bad, ranked this low and our coordinator not be fired.

Back when Cameron and Trestman were let go our offense was ranked higher both times.

Hell at this point, as ugly and bad as Martys offense is I would take Trestman in a new York minute over watching this garbage week in week out ...

I almost hope they don't fire him during the bye week although it is much deserved. I cross my fingers Marty Morningwig will be the reason for an entire new coaching staff change. I hope this farce leads to MAJOR changes this off season

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Only on the Ravens can a WR this bad still be in the starting lineup. Only on this team can a QB play this bad and not be benched. Only on the Ravens can our offense be this bad, ranked this low and our coordinator not be fired.

Back when Cameron and Trestman were let go our offense was ranked higher both times.

Hell at this point, as ugly and bad as Martys offense is I would take Trestman in a new York minute over watching this garbage week in week out ...

I almost hope they don't fire him during the bye week although it is much deserved. I cross my fingers Marty Morningwig will be the reason for an entire new coaching staff change. I hope this farce leads to MAJOR changes this off season
    be prepared to be let down. I think Bisciotti will once again see injuries as a major reason. This was what, the 3rd game we actually had our top 3 WRs playing? we lost numerous OL. Flacco was injured and missed all of TC. If we wind up near 8-8 or over, i think hes going to assume those things were a bigger reason. May request an OC change, which Harbs will apply to, but I think Harbs is rather safe really.

We want to point fingers, but injuries are still this teams biggest problems imo. a healthy squad, not 20 some deep on IR with multiple others missing time as well and were probably looking at some close wins rather than close losses. a 1 or 2 game swing and were looking completely different at our possibilities, which playoffs are still in sight as it is.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Adebeyejo was good in practices and never had it translate to the games.

Perriman apparently is a beast in practice and never has had it translate to games.

They did keep Quincy despite him not being healthy this entire time, apparently he was unhealthy during the PS as well, so maybe thats some hope that he just needed to heal for that to translate, vs perriman who i have no idea what he needs. Its not like he hasnt proven hes capable of being at least a solid WR, like last year. Id love 30/500 from Perriman at this point.
    That would be an awesome stretch to get there at this point

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post

Who would do better with this offense that was available though?

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Lmao!!! With everyone jumping off the Perriman hype train after yesterday’s debacle, the Ravens propaganda machine is cising up a new scrap heap receiver:

http://m.baltimoreravens.com/s/38541...95270312741011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Literally impossible to be worse than #11
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Who would do better with this offense that was available though?

You have to be joking right? I know Pee Wee Football coaches who could design better plays that MM.

There is not 1 team in this leage, not even the Browns who run more vanilla plays than we do. Have you not noticed opposing teams now have a LB immediately shadow every play either our RB or TE at the line, not just a normal formation but every single down almost because they know and expect the ball to be throw back to the line of scrimmage with this joke of an offensive scheme?

What coordinator has his team at 3rd and 3 yards and calls a play for less than 3 yards? Only MM and the Ravens.

Oh brother sounds like a perfect Ravens receiver 🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️...

Blog Entries

Wide Receiver Quincy Adeboyejo Could Get a Shot When Healthy

Can he actually catch if so bench 11

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Oh brother sounds like a perfect Ravens receiver 🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️🤦🏽*♂️...

Lol sounds like a clone of 11 and Moore. Also seems like an AC type receiver not a west coast receiver why do we have so many AC receivers why? Someone please answer why

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Lol sounds like a clone of 11 and Moore. Also seems like an AC type receiver not a west coast receiver why do we have so many AC receivers why? Someone please answer why

The Ravens literally find the worst receivers from a scouting report perspective and then proceed to go draft or sign them as an UDFA. They’re really talented at this.

Wide Receiver Quincy Adeboyejo Could Get a Shot When Healthy

Ravens scouts be like:

He can’t catch!
    He can’t run routes!
    He can’t get separation!

Ozzie,

Let’s go draft this guy!

He was having a good camp and look good in the first preseason game.

he suffered a nagging injury, but kept playing likely because he knew it was his only shot to make the team (If he was a lock I imagine he would have sat out the rest of the preseason).

Obvioulsy he has to prove it during the regular seaosn, but at this point what do weh ave to lose?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB