Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Nope, actually I've never said that once. You're failure to understand what I say is a YOU problem, not a me problem.

And if we're going down that path, its hard for a guy who literally couldn't survive more than 3 years in any city he went, has been out of football for 3 years, and yet somehow is still tweeting about a team he hasn't played for in five years carries a lot of weight either.

I don't take anything Ray Lewis says seriously anymore either, so there's no chance in hell I'm ever going to give two shits about anything that Bernard Pollard says, right or wrong. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut...

For a fanbase that apparently is so adamant that this team needs "fresh blood" and a "total rebuild", some of you sure spend an inordinate amount of time listening to what people from the past who have nothing to do with this team think about it, and/or trying to bring back old coaches from this past.

The only smell test that is passing is a test for bullshit...
    Speaking of blind.... your homer shades are so dark you can see the truth when itís given to you.
    You donít want to hear what Ray has to say because itís truth and against your man crush Joey.
    IDGAF how long Pollard was in what city he called it like it is and of course your homer shades wonít let you see the truth and reality.
    I️ love how youíre so blind that you go to something that has nothing to do with Pollard said to try and defuse what he said.
    Deal with the facts... Harbs sucks, Pees sucks, MM, sucks and Joe fucking sucks! Thereís more on this team that sucks but theyíre the top 4!
    Harbs coaches like a deer in headlights. Him bent over pouting yesterday was embarrassing.
    Pees doesnít have a clue how to use his personnel.
    MM is just so stupid heís funny
    Joe is so duh and stupid and DGAF he sucks too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Harbaugh on why Mornhinweg is still the OC: "I see an identity to this offense. I can look at it and see where we're going to build."
    LMAOOOOO

Blog Entries

Jeff Zrebiec‏Verified account @jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
    More
    Harbaugh on why Mornhinweg is still the OC: "I see an identity to this offense. I can look at it and see where we're going to build."
    What's the identity? They can't run when they want or need to see 4th and inches

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Speaking of blind.... your homer shades are so dark you can see the truth when itís given to you.
    You donít want to hear what Ray has to say because itís truth and against your man crush Joey.
    IDGAF how long Pollard was in what city he called it like it is and of course your homer shades wonít let you see the truth and reality.
    I️ love how youíre so blind that you go to something that has nothing to do with Pollard said to try and defuse what he said.
    Deal with the facts... Harbs sucks, Pees sucks, MM, sucks and Joe fucking sucks! Thereís more on this team that sucks but theyíre the top 4!
    Harbs coaches like a deer in headlights. Him bent over pouting yesterday was embarrassing.
    Pees doesnít have a clue how to use his personnel.
    MM is just so stupid heís funny

I can't see you speaking like this Stevie B?

Blog Entries

LOL harbaugh presser is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL harbaugh presser is gold.

Blog Entries

LMAAAAOOOO this the most bullshit I ever heard and I done heard a lot of bullshit from middle school kids.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I have a feeling this thread is going to wind up trashed.
    Whys that? Cause you want to come run your mouth and when someone fires back you want to hand out infractions? Iíve been down this road with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    I can't see you speaking like this Stevie B?

Iím a billionaire I️ can talk anyway I️ want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    He's not saying nothing most of us don't already know all you have to do is look at this team how they play and how these coaches coach. He isn't trashing the team he is trashing harbaugh for being trash, Pollard said he love steve and ozzie and they had a bond, he further said they had some bad times but they had more good times than bad, his beef is with Harbaugh and for good reason.
    Violins or Violence?

Blog Entries

"marty is one of the best when it comes to an air attack and roman is one of the best when it comes to a ground attack and I think these two have found a good way to marry the two, they've done a good job"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Speaking of blind.... your homer shades are so dark you can see the truth when it’s given to you.
    You don’t want to hear what Ray has to say because it’s truth and against your man crush Joey.
    IDGAF how long Pollard was in what city he called it like it is and of course your homer shades won’t let you see the truth and reality.
    I️ love how you’re so blind that you go to something that has nothing to do with Pollard said to try and defuse what he said.
    Deal with the facts... Harbs sucks, Pees sucks, MM, sucks and Joe fucking sucks! There’s more on this team that sucks but they’re the top 4!
    Pees doesn’t have a clue how to use his personnel.
    MM is just so stupid he’s funny

1. Uhh no. I don't want to hear what Ray says because I rarely, if ever, have heard him say anything intelligent. Like dead serious... I don't find him to be an intelligent human being. Way too much credit given to God, Jesus, and literally anybody else he can come up with, as long as he makes sure he gives very little credit to actual human beings (you know, the one's who are actually doing things).

2. I guess you totally missed the point where I already said Pollard was right... I just don't care if he was right. He gets no brownie points from me for saying something that plenty of people said long before he did.

I know John sucks... I said that long before you did. I know Pees sucks... I said that before he was even hired here. I know MM sucks. And I know Joe is playing like shit right now.

You all keep thinking that you're giving these "fresh hot sports takes" like you're trying to be Stephen A. or something. You're not saying anything original, and neither is Pollard.

The fact that he's even tweeting about this tells me two things about him... 1. He's really struggling with the idea that literally nobody wants him to play for them, and he wants to make sure teams haven't forgotten that he's alive, as he was involuntarily forced into retirement at the old age of 29, and 2. the fact that he still holds a grudge over a decision that he's simply not intellectually capable of understanding.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 11-06-2017 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Insults