Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 380
  1. #13

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100



    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    so we were right?
    Harbs can't hide behind those mighty men! Dude is corny and transparent as hell.

    Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    31,797
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Harbs can't hide behind those mighty men! Dude is corny and transparent as hell.

    Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    he's a fraud, I've said it time and time again, when you have two HOF players with the intelligence and leadership of Ray and Ed, harbaugh had it made in the shade, his bum ass inherited a talented team and once they hit the reboot button after 2012 he hasn't been able to do a thing since. Then Kubiak comes in and saves his ass in 4yrs ago.





  3. #15

    Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    y'all keep saying that but what has harbs done since 2012? 2014 Kubiak saved his ass
    Exactly. Fraudbaugh has made it the playoffs once since Ray, Ed and Q left...and that one time was by the skin of his teeth and thanks to Kubes. Harbaugh has done shit. Hes been carried by others for years. 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017 are what it looks like with Fraudbaugh in control.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,976
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Harbs can't hide behind those mighty men! Dude is corny and transparent as hell.

    Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Would you say he's a jive ass turkey?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ellicott City
    Posts
    601

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    y'all keep saying that but what has harbs done since 2012? 2014 Kubiak saved his ass
    Look, I'm not saying Harbs doesn't deserve criticism, but a bitter ex-Ravens safety who blames Harbs for getting cut is not exactly unbiased. And for the record, I think Harbs made the right move by cutting him. Loved his hard hits, but he was a penalty magnet and couldn't cover anyone.

    I'm done with this thread.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,264

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    so we were right?
    Looks like it. Harbs lack of acumen in coaching defense and offense has been exposed post 2012. I still want to hear this from sources other than Pollard.





  7. #19

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Looks like it. Harbs lack of acumen in coaching defense and offense has been exposed post 2012. I still want to hear this from sources other than Pollard.
    What sources are you looking for? You can see it, I️ can see and Pollard knows it up close and personally.
    Ray calling out Joe about no passion to be great.
    Pollard calls out Harbs

    When the leaders left so did the returning to playoffs yearly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #20

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    y'all keep saying that but what has harbs done since 2012? 2014 Kubiak saved his ass
    What has Pollard done since 2012? Played like shit and got cut from ANOTHER team. Four teams in a nine-year career.

    Certain things stay in house. Trashing your old team in the media is a punk move, completely unnecessary, and shows what kind of guy Pollard is. Whether he is right or wrong is beside the point; the guy is a jackass, which is (I'm assuming) why all the teams he played for quickly got tired of his act.
    "Leave. Your. Mark."





  9. #21

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    What has Pollard done since 2012? Played like shit and got cut from ANOTHER team. Four teams in a nine-year career.

    Certain things stay in house. Trashing your old team in the media is a punk move, completely unnecessary, and shows what kind of guy Pollard is. Whether he is right or wrong is beside the point; the guy is a jackass, which is (I'm assuming) why all the teams he played for quickly got tired of his act.
    Who cares if hes a jack ass or not? Hes right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    31,797
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    What has Pollard done since 2012? Played like shit and got cut from ANOTHER team. Four teams in a nine-year career.

    Certain things stay in house. Trashing your old team in the media is a punk move, completely unnecessary, and shows what kind of guy Pollard is. Whether he is right or wrong is beside the point; the guy is a jackass, which is (I'm assuming) why all the teams he played for quickly got tired of his act.
    He's not saying nothing most of us don't already know all you have to do is look at this team how they play and how these coaches coach. He isn't trashing the team he is trashing harbaugh for being trash, Pollard said he love steve and ozzie and they had a bond, he further said they had some bad times but they had more good times than bad, his beef is with Harbaugh and for good reason.





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    31,797
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who cares if he’s a jack ass or not? He’s right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    exactly unless you drunk and high off the kool aid all you have to do is watch games and see with your eyes.





  12. #24

    Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who cares if he’s a jack ass or not? He’s right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who cares if he's right? What, do people think he was the first to reference this concept?

    Hell I was saying John wasn't a very good coach before Pollard even showed up here. He's just riding my coat tails at this point.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland