Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    so we were right?
    Harbs can't hide behind those mighty men! Dude is corny and transparent as hell.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Harbs can't hide behind those mighty men! Dude is corny and transparent as hell.

he's a fraud, I've said it time and time again, when you have two HOF players with the intelligence and leadership of Ray and Ed, harbaugh had it made in the shade, his bum ass inherited a talented team and once they hit the reboot button after 2012 he hasn't been able to do a thing since. Then Kubiak comes in and saves his ass in 4yrs ago.

Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

y'all keep saying that but what has harbs done since 2012? 2014 Kubiak saved his ass
    Exactly. Fraudbaugh has made it the playoffs once since Ray, Ed and Q left...and that one time was by the skin of his teeth and thanks to Kubes. Harbaugh has done shit. Hes been carried by others for years. 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017 are what it looks like with Fraudbaugh in control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post

Would you say he's a jive ass turkey?

y'all keep saying that but what has harbs done since 2012? 2014 Kubiak saved his ass
    Look, I'm not saying Harbs doesn't deserve criticism, but a bitter ex-Ravens safety who blames Harbs for getting cut is not exactly unbiased. And for the record, I think Harbs made the right move by cutting him. Loved his hard hits, but he was a penalty magnet and couldn't cover anyone.

I'm done with this thread.

so we were right?
    Looks like it. Harbs lack of acumen in coaching defense and offense has been exposed post 2012. I still want to hear this from sources other than Pollard.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Looks like it. Harbs lack of acumen in coaching defense and offense has been exposed post 2012. I still want to hear this from sources other than Pollard.
    What sources are you looking for? You can see it, I️ can see and Pollard knows it up close and personally.
    Ray calling out Joe about no passion to be great.
    Pollard calls out Harbs

When the leaders left so did the returning to playoffs yearly.

What has Pollard done since 2012? Played like shit and got cut from ANOTHER team. Four teams in a nine-year career.

Certain things stay in house. Trashing your old team in the media is a punk move, completely unnecessary, and shows what kind of guy Pollard is. Whether he is right or wrong is beside the point; the guy is a jackass, which is (I'm assuming) why all the teams he played for quickly got tired of his act.
    "Leave. Your. Mark."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    What has Pollard done since 2012? Played like shit and got cut from ANOTHER team. Four teams in a nine-year career.

Certain things stay in house. Trashing your old team in the media is a punk move, completely unnecessary, and shows what kind of guy Pollard is. Whether he is right or wrong is beside the point; the guy is a jackass, which is (I'm assuming) why all the teams he played for quickly got tired of his act.
    Who cares if hes a jack ass or not? Hes right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post

He's not saying nothing most of us don't already know all you have to do is look at this team how they play and how these coaches coach. He isn't trashing the team he is trashing harbaugh for being trash, Pollard said he love steve and ozzie and they had a bond, he further said they had some bad times but they had more good times than bad, his beef is with Harbaugh and for good reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who cares if he’s a jack ass or not? He’s right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.

exactly unless you drunk and high off the kool aid all you have to do is watch games and see with your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Who cares if he’s a jack ass or not? He’s right! We are seeing it first hand for ourselves. This team is bad and portly coached and our drafting has been awful since Harbs was allowed to make some decisions.

Who cares if he's right? What, do people think he was the first to reference this concept?

Hell I was saying John wasn't a very good coach before Pollard even showed up here. He's just riding my coat tails at this point.