Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2728293031 ... LastLast

Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    A lot of he said he said, plus conjecture. Part of Pollard's creditability problem is that his cycle of burning bridges with teams happened before coming here and continued after leaving. I'm sure him and Harbs didn't get along but he also didn't get along with other teammates as well. As far as Harbs getting more control after the SB - that would have been Ozzie's 2nd. I can't see any of his decision making ability getting taken away and if it did I would he would simply have left for any number of jobs he could easily land rather than suffer such an indignity.
    lol how was it conjecture????????
    dude was in the LOCKER ROOM

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    He says it straight out:

"Second, what I’m saying is pure speculation. I’m speculating on what I’ve read from various articles pertaining to the ‘mutiny’, and what Bernard Pollard has said on Twitter, and in the interview. What I say isn’t fact, but what I’m doing is putting together a puzzle that doesn’t have all the pieces."

How on earth is something Bernard freaking Pollard said worth a 29 page thread???

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    How on earth is something Bernard freaking Pollard said worth a 29 page thread???
    Did you listen to it bro? Whether you believe him or not he was spitting some fire that aligned with a lot of things we've been saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    /Thread
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Some people can't handle the fact that Harbaugh is a fraud. Think about his record and how he gets no mention in the best coach conversation. They even thought his brother, another fraud, was a better coach than him.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Some people can't handle the fact that Harbaugh is a fraud. Think about his record and how he gets no mention in the best coach conversation. They even thought his brother, another fraud, was a better coach than him.

Lol how is Jim Harbaugh a fraud? That makes zero sense

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Did you listen to it bro? Whether you believe him or not he was spitting some fire that aligned with a lot of things we've been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Lol how is Jim Harbaugh a fraud? That makes zero sense

What's his record at Michigan? All that talent in San Francisco and no rings? Nobody wants to play for or likes either one of them cats.

Blog Entries

My thing is why would Pollard Lie about any of this in his stage of his after life in football? He has nothing to gain or lose to me it sounded like Pollard was holding back quiet a bit out of respect for the organization.

Blog Entries

Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    What's his record at Michigan? All that talent in San Francisco and no rings? Nobody wants to play for or likes either one of them cats.

He's 49-22 in the NFL .688 win percent
    He's 85-35 in NCAA .708 win percent
    He started in SF in 11 went to the NFC championship game, before Harbaugh SF didn't have a winning season since 2002. 4 years in sf one trip to the super bowl 2 other NFC title games. And his winning percentage at Mich is .771 with a 27-8 record clearly the guy can't coach.................

Just for reference The hoodie has a winning percentage of .673 in the NFL........
    Last edited by Goode05; 11-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Bernard Pollard Keeping it 100

Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla
    Did you ever think, comprehend, grasp, that you are the fraud? I believe you only post negative thoughts to rile up the board without really having a POV of your own. IMO your posts are a sham... so shame on you... Bc