Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blowing Kisses

Blowing Kisses

I'll probably get harpooned on this one, but I, for one, like the fact that BB was not going to let that Patriot a--hole get in his face with his taunting, when BB returned the taunt with a couple of blown kisses to him. Yea, he should've taken the high road; but, hell, I like his fire and grit! I seem to remember when he made his famous "2x4" speech to challenge the team prior to the Tennessee game in our SB year. Billick's a fighter, and I like that. Speaking of having fire, what will we as fans do when Pittsburgh invades the Vault at the end of December and hangs there sign out there saying Baltimore is Steeler Country?! I know what Billick would likely do; what about us?!

Re: Blowing Kisses

That should have been unsportsmanlike conduct on harrison. Its on camera, and a non-call

YOu know that would be a flag if the Raven did that to bellicheat.

You have to wonder what Harrison said to warrant Billick's reaction. I'm guessing it was something on the order of "F--- You" which would possibly explain BB's reaction (if you're going to f-- me, kiss me first) :)

But supposedly, Harrison was dogging Boller.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I understand it was something about Kyle being his F*G. If one our players did that it would have been 15 yards, ejection and a fine.

I thought it was great! He didn't respond the way you expected, and it was great for TV! I cracked up.

Was it immature? Of course, but he could've done or said a lot worse.

GO BB!!!
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Who wouldn't like that? I don't even think it was that immature. Perfect for TV, ready for prime time.

I think BB did the perfect thing. I cant believe that didnt get flaged! (the pats player, not BB) A very subdued and appropiate response to a classless act.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

I thought Billick's response was really out of left field but it was certainly funny.

Harrison is an asshole who should have been penalized. I don't think I've ever seen a player pull a stunt like that.

I missed what Harrison did .... what did he do to BB that caused all this?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven
    I missed what Harrison did .... what did he do to BB that caused all this?
    After Boller's interception, Harrison ran over to the Ravens sideline and talked trash in a demonstrative manner right in Billick's face. Who knows exactly what he said, but Billick's reaction was to blow a couple of kisses at him. It was a little surreal.

I giggled when I saw that. I held my fingers up to my mouth and said "tee-hee".
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

12. Re: Blowing Kisses

I know what it was...Harrison was having reactions to his STERIODS and kind of lost his mind there for a minute!

What BB was a classic, I for one loved it and thought it was GREAT! But like others I agree had it been a Ravens player that ran over to Billicheat and said something a nice little yellow flag would have flown onto the feild.